PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

Beaner
03-04-2006, 01:03 AM
On clinching a playoff spot Tonight.

hockey4
03-04-2006, 02:28 AM
unfortunatley for the howmanyith staright year it aint lookin good to get past the first round. I thought Lethbridge would address the need for more toughness and to get bigger after last years disappointment. Id be frustrated if i were in the bridge right now

loudi94
03-04-2006, 09:15 AM
For the umpteenth time fans are being told "wait until these kids grow up". I am more optimistic than in previous years that this group will be a force next season or two. This year will be a learning experience. I bashed them using Leclerc as the #1, but he's been a pleasant surprise.

hockey4
03-04-2006, 11:42 AM
And all im saying is that you guys have been hearing that since '98.

loudi94
03-04-2006, 02:15 PM
And all im saying is that you guys have been hearing that since '98.

Yep, same old same old. Hope springs eternal and all that jazz. 4 and out this year if we play the Hat. 5 if we play Calgary.

grainbear
03-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Thanks Beaner

I agree with some of the comments, however I believe we will play Calgary. This could very well be a series that will be decided by the goaltenders. If Pogge is playing at the same level as last year it will be very tough. However , the youngster Leclerc has shown lately that he is equal to the task of individually winning games. The key will be our defense keeping Calgary forwards sticks tied up to prevent deflections. Leclerc , seems able to see the puck even through traffic and is outstanding at controlling the rebounds. Good luck Canes, hope Yellowhorn is not seriously injured from last nights game .