PDA

View Full Version : Gary Sylvester

mccabe23
02-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Well, Sly played last night the way he should. He clearly started the first fight with kassian and really took it to him in the early stages. Kassian did come on near the end though. You could tell in the second fight that Sly wanted to get off the ice but Kassian had different plans for him. Sly took a few more shots in that fight but had a nice takedown. Thanks to Sylvester, Kassian was a non-factor in the game and opened up a lot of ice for the smaller Rockets. it's too bad the Rockets didn't take advantage of it. Hopefully Sly is off of this scoring kick he was on. Kelowna has really lost their A-game as of late and they look tired. Their passing is brutal! Truitt needs to light a firecracker or they could be in trouble.

Kassian
02-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Sylvester did show up and you have to give him credit there. But you could tell he wanted no part of Kassian. He held onto him pretty good in both fights and wouldn't stand back and throw punches with Kassian. In that sense that was smart on his part. He avoided getting beaten pretty badly. Overall he did a good job last night. :clap:

mccabe23
02-05-2005, 06:38 PM
I agree. There is no question, nor was there ever, who the tougher of the two is. Sylvester finally did his job and took on the other teams tough guy. And Kassian did his job. Great job by both kids and very entertaining for us fans! :thumb:

Jovorock
02-05-2005, 06:56 PM
I agree. There is no question, nor was there ever, who the tougher of the two is. Sylvester finally did his job and took on the other teams tough guy. And Kassian did his job. Great job by both kids and very entertaining for us fans! :thumb:
Who cares who is the toughest, the important point is who is doing more for there team? Last night Sylvester got the two five minute fighting penaltys, and Kassian got two five minute, one two, and a ten.

Tell me who won? Sure Sylvester was holding on, smart guy in my books. Look at Tiger Williams, he was the best at hanging on and made a ton of money protecting the starts!

Kassian
02-05-2005, 07:01 PM

No argument from me.