PDA

View Full Version : Wow great game vs calgary

Tiger Trauma
03-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Tigers win 6-5 in a shootout. Tigers take a 2 goal lead, and calgary ends up tyeing the game with .8 seconds left in the game. Wow what a finish.

It took 7 shooters before the tigers finally salted the game away....having the last calgary shooter hit the post with his last shot.

I'm watching the game on sportsnet..and it's gettin really good.

Nice Win Tigers..Yahoo :groovy:

Beaner
03-05-2006, 08:30 PM
I watched it on the net today, great game well worth watching.

The_Vulk
03-05-2006, 09:10 PM
The games between these two divisional rivals have always been good and close.

With a little luck, hopefully the two will meet again in the playoffs (at the conference finals). :thumb:

peatfan
03-06-2006, 04:44 AM
Was at the game and everyone was seating at the edge of their seats. Both teams played physical with lots of hitting going on behind the play. This was especially true on line changes when players "accidently" skated in front of the opposition and gave them a shove. Officials did a good job on keeping the lid on the play, they did screw up badly twice (Alzner's pentaly & McMillan's clearing attempt) which led to two of the Tigers' goals. Both team never left anything behind and set up a big match next Sunday. Hopefully we can get 15,000 to the game. And the finals will be a classic.
On the Tigers I was impressed with Dorsett. This guy can play the game. I knew he can scrap but he can play a regular shift. Of course Psurny was outstanding for you guys and also Cirella (?) and Block wasn't too bad on the d. Won't replace Barker but never looked to out of place. Another d that stood out was Schlemko. I thought he came to play. Wasn't impressed with Russell in this game, but he usually has a good game. All in all both teams deserved a win so congrats to the Tigers for the win. See you next Sunday. :wave:

bandwagonboy
03-06-2006, 03:41 PM
On the Tigers I was impressed with Dorsett. This guy can play the game. I knew he can scrap but he can play a regular shift.

Dorsett is one of the most important tigers. He's our best penalty killer, is great on the powerplay and is good in even strenght situations. A great two way player. Yes he can fight but that's the one of the least things he brings to the team.