PDA

View Full Version : out come of the game

rdreb
02-05-2005, 04:58 PM
I will pick the rebs by 1 goal 4-3 :clap:

Rebels_chick
02-05-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm excited to listen to this game tonight, especially after last night's win.
Go Rebels!

Rebel66
02-05-2005, 06:04 PM
I'll go 3-2 Rebels. Dion with another howitzer. Morris to continue his points streak. Pain in the butt 'fan' in rdreb's section to moan at the players at least 15 times. (What's with that guy?)

D.A.
02-05-2005, 06:19 PM
I don't sit down there, but I can't imagine it's any worse that what I put up with. This woman and her son do nothing but whine all game, every game. You could count on them to scream at Jones on almost every shift. And not a game has gone by since the trade where they still haven't mentioned his name. Let it go!!!

If a player passes, he should have shot. If he shoots, he should have passed. If the ref calls things tight, he's an idiot for calling too many penalties on the Rebels. If he calls it loose, he's an idiot for letting to many opposing calls go. Every goal is the goalie's fault. (If it's Festa - they seem to like Leslie so far.)

I don't know how much longer I can put up with them...

Chipper
02-05-2005, 06:40 PM
I think every rink is the same always someone in your section who thinks there a coach and most time they don't know icing from offside..... p.s. 4-2 ICE with a empty netter Gotta think positive and be a homer

Rebels_chick
02-05-2005, 07:23 PM
^^ And a lot of the times they're drunk! Man I hate fans like that! Shut up already!

RDRebelsfan
02-05-2005, 11:51 PM
That reminded me of this guy where I sit, when the ref skated out and I quote to what he said "you still SUCK!"

Ok buddy, 2 periods ago...get over it game has moved on.

Rebel66
02-05-2005, 11:51 PM
I think every rink is the same always someone in your section who thinks there a coach and most time they don't know icing from offside..... p.s. 4-2 ICE with a empty netter Gotta think positive and be a hommer

Close! There was an empty netter but you gave the Rebels too much credit! I'll have comments later...

Tinner
02-06-2005, 09:08 AM
I'm late, but I'll say 4-1 Ice............oops :turkey: