PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Avatars??

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-06-2006, 08:26 PM
I have seen them on many other hockey Message Boards(HFboards.com,and many others), NHL fans make some of their favorite team and player(s) I would make some but I do not know exactly how(I am guessing that you can use Photoshop or something simmular to it) I think I will be getting rid of my Toronto Maple Leafs avatar(if they do not make the playoffs :skeptical ,hopefully they do(Crosses fingers) So I am hoping that maybe someone could help me out?

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-14-2006, 05:28 PM
but they might show up in time for the Playoffs, I thought it would be cool if someone/myself could make Blades playoff Avatars(If someone could piont me in the right direction) I have seen some flash ones and they are really nice. I just thought it would look really cool.

Kristi
03-14-2006, 11:56 PM
but they might show up in time for the Playoffs, I thought it would be cool if someone/myself could make Blades playoff Avatars(If someone could piont me in the right direction) I have seen some flash ones and they are really nice. I just thought it would look really cool.

PM me on what you are looking for!! :)

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-15-2006, 05:44 PM
PM me on what you are looking for!! :)
I sent you a PM If you could can you please make it in 2 sizes 100x100 and 125x125(so I can use it on HF boards)

I will tell you the specifics of what I want later.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-19-2006, 08:23 PM
Am I the only Blades fan that is interested in the playoff avatar idea?(it is very popular on HF boards and some of them look really cool as I have said before. Does anyone else have any ideas or have the skills to make some? (I do not know how,but would be willing to learn)

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-20-2006, 07:07 PM
I really like the avatars that you made for me

Thanks again

mat01800
03-20-2006, 09:39 PM
I agree its a beauty

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-20-2006, 09:59 PM
here are some others that I thought of the idea/theme myself,but were made by Beaner.