PDA

View Full Version : More bad news for Barry B.

Big Daddy
03-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Go to si.com and you will see compelling evidence of Barry Bonds steroid usage. A good read and well researched, very bad news for Barry. Steroids, tax evasion, racism, it hits all the hot buttons. Will you now please go away. Don't tarnish the team, the game, and record books anymore.

Tinner
03-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Barry B. in order to be like his father and uncle needed something to enhance his play and power. All the so-called injuries he has had lately seemed like they came in the nick of time, yes, if your injured, the league can't test you for steriod or drug use. Time to retire is right. Look what has happened to Sammy since he can't use the juice and McQuire is half the size since he "retired" from baseball.

The phrase "I didn't know what the stuff was" is like telling you that your a moron and you agreeing with them.

Big Daddy
03-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Yah, I remember when he came into the league and he was a twig. Makes you wonder how many injuries happened in the weight room as a result of tearing muscles while working out. I heard he did that he tore his tricep because his elevated mental state surpassed what his body could handle. Roids are the devil. Mix that in with an unstable a**hole and you have Barry Bonds raging on everyone.
His fear that everyone is a racist towards him really comes out when he's on the roids. I hope this story blows up and that kids hear what this crap does to you.