PDA

View Full Version : W'Kings vs Warriors

Triton
03-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Is this a game we can win?I know it's at the MTS Centre and I imagine Kelly wishes it was at the Keystone,but I think that if the boys want it bad enough they are gonna prevail.We have played MJ pretty good this season,so there's no reason for us to lay an egg.Hopefully Calgary is pissed enough after last nights loss to Red Deer that they come out and beat the Raiders.Pogge should get the start against P.A seeing as Spence played last night.

I really hope we can pull it off tonight,and put forth a better effort than the one in Saskatoon.Here's for a hopeful win tonight :thumb: :clap:

patsfan33
03-08-2006, 01:33 PM
best of luck to ur boys...the Warriors are a good team, but just like everyone else they have their weaknesses...hit em hard and pepper the net, anything can happen

...nothing would make me happier tonight than a Pat win and a Warrior loss...lol :clap:

Hatguy
03-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Brandon isn't as big on the hitting as the Pats are or the shots for that matter. I was watching the game in Regina this weekend, your boys were hitting hard. That's what I like to see.

Triton
03-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Wasn't this game tonight supposed to be played at the MTS Centre?It says Keystone on the WHL.ca site.It also says that they are missing a linesman tonight.Whats the real story?

2-2 after 2.Hopefully Brandon can take the third.

WHEATMAN
03-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Wasn't this game tonight supposed to be played at the MTS Centre?It says Keystone on the WHL.ca site.It also says that they are missing a linesman tonight.Whats the real story?

2-2 after 2.Hopefully Brandon can take the third.

wild one tonight! the Warriors made it 4-2, then Kauk and Hunter score to make it 4-4, Keep it up Boys!

Hatguy
03-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Nooo! I was listening to the game on the radio, sounds and looks like you've outworked us tonight. There is still a bit of time left though.

Triton
03-08-2006, 09:20 PM
6-4 Brandon...yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Baby!!!!!!!!wtg Boys.

I Knew You Could Do It!

WHEATMAN
03-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Final score: 6-4 Wheaties! hard fought game, the Warriors played great, but the wheaties refused to give up. This is a HUGE two points in the race with PA

patsfan33
03-09-2006, 01:32 AM
sweet win by the Wheaties...congrats!

nivek_wahs
03-09-2006, 02:37 AM
Good job Wheat Kings... Never count out the McCrimmon... I mean the Wheat Kings... :D