PDA

View Full Version : Ashton done for the season

loudi94
03-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Hurt his shoulder. No link as the team is always slow to reveal this stuff. Also the fella out with the concussion (Wuchterl) is done too. I believe Farminara is banged up also.

SeventhHeaven4U
03-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Ashton missed a couple of games at the end of Feb due to injury, but he was suited up n playing against the Blades this past weekend. As for Farmanara, I have heard nothing about any injuries to him. Wuchterl is out indefinitely and Wright is out another week or so.

loudi94
03-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Ashton missed a couple of games at the end of Feb due to injury, but he was suited up n playing against the Blades this past weekend. As for Farmanara, I have heard nothing about any injuries to him. Wuchterl is out indefinitely and Wright is out another week or so.

I guess we'll find out Friday for sure. ;)

PuckWatcher
03-09-2006, 12:49 AM
I heard Ashton has been sent home for awhile. Any truth to this?

'Canes11
03-11-2006, 11:49 AM
As I hear it Ashton and Wuchterl may not be the only one's out for the rest of the season... as I hear it Kaye has reinjured his shoulder again so as far as I can tell the 'canes will be out Kaye as well for the rest of the season. So as for playoffs I'm not so optimistic but we will see. As far as I can tell Wright should be back any time now, as he is only listed day to day. As for Ashton and Kaye I doubt we will see them again unless we make it farther than first round