PDA

View Full Version : Hartford wolfpack call up former raider rick kozak

westbeach55
03-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Transaction Update
Press Release
Hartford Wolf Pack general manager/head coach Jim Schoenfeld announced today that the team has recalled forward Rick Kozak to the Wolf Pack from Charlotte of the ECHL.

In 17 games with Charlotte, Kozak has three goals and five assists for eight points, along with 35 penalty minutes. Kozak, a first-year pro, signed an Amateur Tryout (ATO) with the Wolf Pack during the 2003-04 season and registered one assist in two games.

The Wolf Pack match up with the Portland Pirates Wednesday at the Hartford Civic Center (7:00 p.m. faceoff). After that the Pack head to Springfield to take on the Falcons on Friday (7:35) and return to Hartford to host the Binghamton Senators on Saturday (7:00). Saturday is the Wolf Pack's final Scout Night of the season and will showcase a special in-game concert featuring Chica and Marco Hernandez, courtesy of Radio Disney. Scouts at the game will receive the Pack's scout night t-shirt and can attend a pre-game showing of the movie "Down & Derby" and also compete in pinewood derby races starting at 4:00 p.m. in the Exhibition Hall. Plus, all fans will receive a Ken Gernander career retrospective pictorial poster, compliments of Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield and Anthem Rewards.com.

Individual tickets for Wolf Pack games are on sale now at the Hartford Civic Center Box Office and all Ticketmaster locations, including Filene's at the Buckland Hills Mall and at the Westfarms Mall. Tickets may also be charged by phone at (860) 525-4500, (203) 744-8100, (203) 624-0033 or (413) 733-2500 or online at www.Ticketmaster.com. Season tickets, five, 10 and 20 game packages and group tickets are also available. Contact 860-548-2000 for more details.

The AHL's Hartford Wolf Pack hockey club is part of Madison Square Garden LP. Cablevision Systems Corporation owns a controlling interest in MSG LP, which also includes the New York Rangers (NHL), New York Knicks (NBA), the New York Liberty (WNBA), the MSG Network, Fox Sports Net and the Madison Square Garden arena complex.

Dwight Schrute
03-09-2006, 12:49 AM
congrats to kozak, i look forward to seeing him and byers on a line together again, next year. just a random question but does anybody think a kozak tidball scrap would be a good one ?

Dwight Schrute
03-09-2006, 07:23 PM
no tidball would wreck kozak, i would however like to see old grant get ahold of tids
mcneill vs tidball.... could be the echl's fight of the year. i always thought mcneill would make it but he has been stuck in the "e". too bad they are taking out fighting but he was a solid stay at home dman.

brandonboy
03-13-2006, 02:39 AM
congrats to kozak, i look forward to seeing him and byers on a line together again, next year. just a random question but does anybody think a kozak tidball scrap would be a good one ?
Kozak's not even in the same relm as Tidball. Tidball would hurt him bad.

WHEATMAN
03-13-2006, 09:46 AM

Kozak is tough, but Tidball would work him over bad