PDA

View Full Version : Could this be it?!?!?!?

Sput
03-09-2006, 12:09 AM
I don't believe its final yet, but the Cougs are one step closer to clinching. From the scores I saw, I do believe the 'magic number' is now down to 2. Any combo of Kamloops losses or Cougar wins adding up to 2 the Cats clinch a playoff spot. Ya, its fourth place, but it is an 8 step improvment from last year. Last year 16 teams finished better than the Cougs, but it looks like this year that number is going to be only 8. An improvment like that can't go unnoticed, even by these PG bandwagon jumpers.

Beaner
03-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Magic Number is 2.5.

Kamloops can max out at 77 points, Cougars have 73, thus they need 5 points to clinch.

Looks pretty good for the Cougs, with 6 games left.

Sput
03-09-2006, 12:35 AM
Hey Beaner....did you, or anyone else from Vancouver email the radio station about the pbp guy? Pretty much everyone up here would love to see Ron take a trip to anywhere else!

Beaner
03-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Yep, and something tells me I will be again. :(

The one thing I am not looking forward to in a first round playoff series vs. the Cougars is having to listen to Ron Sinclair for games 3/4.

Hopefully our Orange uniforms don't distract him too much. :p

Cougar Guy
03-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Just curious if you received a response from the radio? As for listening to St. Claire for a possible game 3/4 . . . I agree. We should almost get a fund going to help Vancouver fans makes the trip up so that they are not subjected to that torture :D

Knuckles Muldoon
03-09-2006, 10:38 PM
We should almost get a fund going to help Vancouver fans makes the trip up so that they are not subjected to that torture :D
That's a nice gesture, but I don't go to PG anymore, by choice. :D

Sput
03-09-2006, 10:56 PM
That's a nice gesture, but I don't go to PG anymore, by choice. :D

I can see your point. I get tired of watching my team get beat all the time by teams lower in the standings. :D :clown:

Beaner
03-10-2006, 01:41 PM
I can see your point. I get tired of watching my team get beat all the time by teams lower in the standings. :D :clown:

Heh, when you're in first everyone is lower in the standings. :p :groovy:

Section_Z
03-16-2006, 01:24 AM
You're in...Hope you can drag some fat wallets down from College Heights down for the playoff run....
Fill those seats...let's make it interesting....

Swando
03-16-2006, 01:57 AM
The radio station rep. e-mailed me and asked if he could have some examples of the type of garbage Sinclair and the awful PBP guy said. I cut and pasted a # of examples from the fans and sent them to him. If the color guy is back I doubt it will be for next year. I also commented that the replacement for Sinclair when he was sick did an admirable job and would recomend him above Sinclair.