PDA

View Full Version : Tiger 5 Bronco's 2

Scout
02-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Looks like Moir was given a rest and Peeters saw his first start as a Bronco. Looks like it was a rough game with Lechovic, Fransoo, Sauer, Dafoe,Lloyd and Rumsey all picking up majors.

I was not at the game but Tiger Trauma was. Can you give us old Bronco die hards a recap of the game and the scraps? Unbiased please.

Flathead
02-06-2005, 11:00 AM
I know a couple from swift were at the game, will try to talk to them to see what they thought of the game and the scraps.

Scout
02-06-2005, 11:19 AM
It sounded pretty lopsided play wise, but Tiger Trauma says Peeters had no help and looked ok. Love to hear how Lechovic did.

Scout

CatFan
02-06-2005, 11:38 AM
I think the Tigers were not taking the Broncos lightly like they did last weekend. It was a very physical game, and with both Barker and Marr back our defence was in top form. I thought Peeters looked very good until the third and then the wheel came off a little. But by then the shots were ridiculous and as Tiger Trauma said, no help from his team. Still a very entertaining game, the Tiger-Bronco rivalry is alive and well!!

Scout
02-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Good to see you found us. Nice to have your input again. Nothing against the other boards, but the Bronco forum just got over run by fools and we had no mod or if we did he didn't clean it up fast enough. Be nice to have to use a sign in name and no annon. posters. Can you give me an unbiased account of the Lechovic/Blanshan fight and Rumsey/Maxwell fight. Not that i'm blood thirsty or anything, but never got the chance to see Lechovic drop them and heard he is fairly tough.

Scout

CatFan
02-06-2005, 02:43 PM
I really like this board. Hope more fans start posting as the other boards were getting overrun by childish name calling and stupidity. Anyway, as for the fights I would call both of them pretty much a draw. They weren't very long fights either. It was a strange night as even Barker and Baldwin got into fights, and I have never seen this before. Barker seems to have come back with a bit of a mean streak, which is good to see! By the way, I really like the way the Broncos are playing. I know they were badly outshot last night, but they never quit and were still skating hard in the third. This bodes nothing but good things for the future. I believe in Dean Chynoweth and he has them playing his hard style and work ethic. Next year should be a much better result for Swift!!

Tiger Trauma
02-07-2005, 02:58 PM
I'll try to be unbiased if possible lets see.

Sauer and Barker

I Believe barker was pestering this guy for a while and sauer finally had enough. They dropped their gloves and i was glad barker still had his helmet on. Sauer was leveling him with punches to the head...but since barker still had his helmet on no damage was done. Barker finally came around and landed a couple and they fell to the ice........tie

Baldwin and Defoe

they squared off right near my corner of the ice..these two kids are huge.
Baldwin lost his balance but got right back up
They came together both throwing rapid punches..but both of them had a hand on the others jerseys..and you couldn't really see if they connected or not......then baldwin threw deofe to the ice...pretty close fight

Hehe these two fights are the only ones i can remember... iguess gettting wasted after probably didn't help

Scout
02-07-2005, 07:46 PM
I still find it hard to believe that you guys let Sauer come up thru your system and never listed him.

Scout

Tiger Trauma
02-07-2005, 09:13 PM
...well i think they learned their lesson ...we now have 2 hometown boys on our team...both seem to have real good potential