PDA

View Full Version : For being eliminated and everything

Jimmypop316
03-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Selling out the arena tomorrow is pretty impressive.

Its going to be an exciting game, can't wait to see them play hard and just entertain the crowd tomorrrow night, because you know thats what they are going to do.

Bummer on being out of hte playoff chase, but at the rate things are going I can't complaina bout getting a top 3 CHL import pick. Speaking of which, does anyone know what league picks first this year?

chiefgongshow
03-11-2006, 12:09 AM
For the import draft it will be a 2nd overall pick if they are the worst team in the league, which is most likely. Id like to see a stud Centre, who could play with Grabner and Bowman next year, come of that pick.

SectionNDeserter
03-11-2006, 12:28 AM
For the import draft it will be a 2nd overall pick if they are the worst team in the league, which is most likely. Id like to see a stud Centre, who could play with Grabner and Bowman next year, come of that pick.Where does Chilliwack fit into the equation?

chiefgongshow
03-11-2006, 03:54 AM
Where does Chilliwack fit into the equation?
Forgot about them, geeze they get to screw Tri and now Spokane if they get the top import pick. Both expansions from the Q got their top imports draft spots so Im guessing its the same with the WHL. So 5th overall then its should get an awesome player.

Jimmypop316
03-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Yea, we're going to be drafting good this year regardless of the expansion.

I wonder if Chilli is going to take Salmo because theres no way the chiefs are going to keep him around next year (sadly) with a top 10 import player coming into the line-up

Big Daddy
03-11-2006, 01:04 PM
You've got some great young players and when Mitch Wahl comes up next season he'll add to the young core. Next season will be much better.

Jimmypop316
03-11-2006, 02:27 PM
You've got some great young players and when Mitch Wahl comes up next season he'll add to the young core. Next season will be much better.

Haha, I don't know how long we've all been saying that, but right now I really really do believe it. Reddington and Wahl are going to add a lot to the team, and the new import player will too, its going to be exciting!

LifelongChiefsFan
03-13-2006, 12:52 AM
I'll believe the Chiefs will be better when they actually prove it, for the entire year. They threw us for a loop in 03 starting 10-2 or something like that.

Nice win though crowd was electric. Chiefs won again tonight too.

Where were these wins 2 weeks ago?? No use complaining I guess...maybe this team will keep clicking these last 3 games and give us something to be optimistic about going into next year.

Jimmypop316
03-13-2006, 01:39 AM
Haha.. 12 goals in two games. Where was that?

Oh well, from the sounds of things they are playing well right now and at least these last two games are going to be enjoyable to watch.

chiefgongshow
03-13-2006, 02:16 AM
I'll believe the Chiefs will be better when they actually prove it, for the entire year. They threw us for a loop in 03 starting 10-2 or something like that.

Nice win though crowd was electric. Chiefs won again tonight too.

Where were these wins 2 weeks ago?? No use complaining I guess...maybe this team will keep clicking these last 3 games and give us something to be optimistic about going into next year.
That 03 team was a very good team. Problem was they got coached into the ground. As for this team I expect a change in personal larger than many expect, with most the 87's going out the door to make room for the rookies who will take their place.