PDA

View Full Version : Eating Crow At The Saddledome

Buldog
03-10-2006, 10:40 PM
I wonder if the certain Guru of the WHL mail list is eating crow after Matt Robinson's winner in OT in Calgary...I'd check out the list if I could...I've been kicked off to many times...btw the WHL mail list is BORING (IMHO)

Number_4
03-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Wow, three road wins in a row... kinda impressive. :bounce: :clap: Hopefully we can make it 4 tomorrow night in Red Deer.

The only thing I worry about is peaking before the playoffs... I know it sounds crazy, but the Pats have never been consistent about these kinds of things.

peatfan
03-11-2006, 03:56 AM
Good game by the Pats. Much improved from last year fiasco. The one player who impressed me last year was Pyatt and he continues to. Reminds me of former Hitmen, Matt Kinch. Also liked Kalus and Tolpeka and Reekie played strong in net. Lot of holding by the Pats but the ref let them so good on the Pats. Wouldn't surprise me if you guys beat Saskatoon in the playoffs. Better team defense and goalie (no Russian sieve for you). Good luck and maybe see you in the finals. :wave:

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Ive had to listen to all these road games on the radio, would of liked to watch them win these games. Cant wait til sunday, regina at lethbridge on sportsnet.

Fight Guy
03-11-2006, 12:46 PM
These next two games are defiently winnable...but what happened last time the Pats played Calgary then faced a lower team the next night? I dont think that will be the case this time around though. I think they know they need to win these games and want to gain the confidence of being able to win on the road. Hope they dont sit on their asses tonight.