PDA

View Full Version : Marc Desloges

CHtoo
03-11-2006, 08:33 AM
After being snake bit in scoring goals for most of the season Marc picked a great time to break out. :clap:

With such a banged up team it was nice to see the strong effort.

Impressed with Brandon's smart play last night. No penalties and a goal to boot! :D

The biggest plus I see at the moment is Dean plays everyone on the bench. Bodes well for next year.

Toswammi
03-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Yup, we definately have a coach that is willing to play the youngsters. In the third he benched Ned, and played Wudrick with Hunter and Aspunlund(i think).
Finally Desloges is scoring, snake bitten was an understatement, he couldnt buy a break earlier in the season. Good to see him rolling, and playing like we all know he can.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
03-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Way to go Marc, that was one fine game played last night.

Every player on the bench made the Warriors defence look slow and incredibly weak, even Tidball and Benke! You have to love the frustration on "Joey Peppercorn" for the first two periods. Even Leslie was starting to get frustated.

One question though, where were the hats on the ice for the hat trick? Only saw one red cap out there which McArdle threw back into his bench in his fit of rage. It would have been neat to see a shower of headwear cover the ice, but c'est la vie.

ointhecreek
03-11-2006, 01:46 PM
One question though, where were the hats on the ice for the hat trick? Only saw one red cap out there which McArdle threw back into his bench in his fit of rage. It would have been neat to see a shower of headwear cover the ice, but c'est la vie.
I'm not going to spend $25 for a Bronco hat to thro it on the ice and put in the opposition bench. I just haven't got that kind moola to thro away. Would have been nice to see some of the other cheep hats go over the glass tho.

Drunk Gerald
03-11-2006, 02:24 PM
I'd throw a beer on the ice At Mcardle the way he takes cheap shots and direspected the hat trick. He threw a hat into the bench. you don't do that. We should have sent fistfight after him.

Hatguy
03-11-2006, 03:18 PM
It's Mcardle... He's an idiot.

Willis on the Welfare
03-11-2006, 03:28 PM
I used to be a huge fan of Mcardle. I admired his courage for giving interviews despite his vocal handicap. I thought he would be a great team captain and an inspiration. Is it just me or does he seem to be getting more and more of an attitude and even a chip on his shoulder?

dubfan
03-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Usually the hats are collected if lots are tossed out and can be retrieved after the game.