PDA

View Full Version : Am's 3rd jersies?

HAF
03-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Should the Tri City Americans develop a third jersey? It seems Almost every other team has them, should we? Lets hear your thoughts!!!

amshockey_lover4ever
03-14-2006, 09:55 PM
no, i love the our jerseys! just because everyone else is changing doesnt mean we need to :burningma but thats just what i think

HAF
03-14-2006, 10:11 PM
Third jersies dont mean that we would be changing our regular jersies, it just means we would have Alternate jersies to be used for special occasions. I know that Kootenay wears their alternates for all of their Saturday night home games. I think its kind of a neat tradition.

Triton
03-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Your team has one of if not the best jersey's in the league.Awesome design.Very sharp.

nivek_wahs
03-15-2006, 05:13 AM
Tri-city has some nice threads but a third jersey would be a good thing to adopt as most other teams have one 'and' most 3rd's are awesome.

They could easily make a red 3rd jersey with the shoulder patch as a main logo. Change the stripe design a bit and there you have it a new 3rd (maybe make it similar a red Columbus Blue Jackets 3rd jersey?).

I give the 3rd jersey idea a thumbs up :thumb: .

Just a thought.

Stay-Puft
03-15-2006, 10:21 AM
We used to have a third jersey a number of years ago. I believe it was a red jersey with some gold trim. I don't know what happened to them, but we haven't worn them in a while.

amshockey_lover4ever
03-15-2006, 05:22 PM
Your team has one of if not the best jersey's in the league.Awesome design.Very sharp.

im with you on that "awesome design. Very sharp" :thumb:

Hatguy
03-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Whoa! The Warriors need some new jerseys. Does anybody else think the Buffalo Sabres ripp off is getting old? We don't have a third jersey, but I wish we did.

LifelongChiefsFan
03-16-2006, 01:43 AM

meh...the Ams jerseys are overrated. :p

HAF
03-19-2006, 02:11 AM
Bob Tory announced tonight that the Ams' brand new 3rd jersies will be unveiled during Mondays press conference. AWESOME NEWS!!! I cant wait to see what they look like.

Jimmypop316
03-19-2006, 02:28 AM
Bob Tory announced tonight that the Ams' brand new 3rd jersies will be unveiled during Mondays press conference. AWESOME NEWS!!! I cant wait to see what they look like.

Hopefully they won't be a mess like your past ones. They looked like they were chosen in a "design the Ams third jersey" contest by grade school children.

Both of us haven't had the best of luck with third jerseys, and the chiefs finally took the hint and have dumped their 3rds for next year (THANK GOD). I'm hoping they will wear Jets jerseys for thirds instead, they replaced the third jersey down in the ticket office.

amshockey_lover4ever
03-19-2006, 09:59 AM
I wont be able to go but i hope they look good! thats all i care about! Im getting more excited about getting them!