PDA

View Full Version : Score Sheet error?

The_Vulk
03-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Has anyone looked at the scoresheet for the Calgary/Medicine Hat game via the WHL.ca site GAME SUMMARY 1001750 Sunday, March 12, 2006 - Status: Final?

The second period shots on net MUST be in error!

75 saves in the second, 84 shots total against Keetley in a lossing cause.

patsfan33
03-12-2006, 11:08 PM
most likely an error, they screwed up in the Pats game too

...last goal by Kalus shoulda been assisted by Bernhardt and N. Ross, not Bernhardt and Festerling

nivek_wahs
03-13-2006, 12:21 AM
...last goal by Kalus shoulda been assisted by Bernhardt and N. Ross, not Bernhardt and Festerling

If I'm not mistaken, I think that's right... Ross set up the game-tying goal.

Actually... from reginapats.com

Kalus received a nice pass from Nick Ross and scored the tying goal on a breakaway putting a back-hand shot under cross-bar with just over three minutes remaining in the game.

Kalus scored the game-winner roofing a shot after Festerling & Berhardt executed a perfect three-on-two break with 1:13 remaining to give the Pats a season-high five game winning streak.

LifelongChiefsFan
03-13-2006, 12:58 AM
There was a scoresheet from the playoffs last year that had Kelowna scoring one second into a period (against Seattle if I recall correctly). However, they did correct the mistake later to like 14 seconds or something.

peatfan
03-13-2006, 02:37 AM
Who said Calgary 3-star selectors are biased? Actually the Hitmen had 6 shots in the second period. They also had more the 1 in the third. Last I recall they were at 8 at around the 12 minute mark. All these errors on the WHL website makes one wonder what is right & what isn't. I don't recall these many errors last year.

The_Vulk
03-14-2006, 05:51 PM
It took them a day (or so), but the numbers look more realistic now.