PDA

View Full Version : New Jerseys for 06-07 season

GF71
03-13-2006, 09:30 PM
I forgot to post this a few weeks ago, but the Giants will have new third jerseys for next season. The "greys" have seen their last game. The new jerseys are mainly black. I will try to get a picture of them up on here ASAP. :D

SectionNDeserter
03-13-2006, 09:36 PM
I forgot to post this a few weeks ago, but the Giants will have new third jerseys for next season. The "greys" have seen their last game. The new jerseys are mainly black. I will try to get a picture of them up on here ASAP. :DNo [long pause] orange?

Big Daddy
03-13-2006, 09:44 PM
No [long pause] orange?
I say we all chip in and send the PG guys the orange sweaters for further color analysis.

Triton
03-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Orange jersey's? Does anyone have pictures of these fugly things?

GF71
03-13-2006, 11:10 PM
They are talking about the PG commentators calling the Giants Red/Burgundy/Maroon jersey's (A colour which they both admitted to never seeing before) orange. haha Ask Beaner...he loved that! Lol :turkey:

Orange jersey's? Does anyone have pictures of these fugly things?

Beaner
03-14-2006, 12:17 PM
I called Ron Sinclair for an opinion on the new colour, of the new jersey.

He said he has never seen this colour before, but he is sure it is, purple. Yeah thats purple. :wave:

Jimmy
03-14-2006, 12:36 PM
That sucks, I have a grey one :mad:
Oh well, time to shell out I suppose.

Bran
03-14-2006, 01:29 PM
I called Ron Sinclair for an opinion on the new colour, of the new jersey.

He said he has never seen this colour before, but he is sure it is, purple. Yeah thats purple. :wave:
The fact that they had that conversation at all is hilarious to me...perhaps you could mail them a colour wheel? Or maybe a box of crayons?

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
03-14-2006, 02:47 PM
I want pics

langdak
03-14-2006, 04:16 PM
The fact that they had that conversation at all is hilarious to me...perhaps you could mail them a colour wheel? Or maybe a box of crayons?

I was thinking more along the line of a couple pairs of glasses and a hockey rule book

I think those might be a good start

TheBrass
03-14-2006, 04:45 PM
My suggestion for future colour considerations:

(Directly from my box of Crayola crayons)

Razzmatazz
Burnt Sienna
Cornflower
Screamin' Green
Sunglow
Atomic Tangerine
and last but not least......Jazzberry Jam

Chew on those for a while. :groovy:

Bran
03-14-2006, 07:09 PM
I was thinking more along the line of a couple pairs of glasses and a hockey rule book

I think those might be a good start
I don't know...it seems like you might have to start slowly with these guys and work up to big things like the game itself. That might be a little advanced for them yet.

My suggestion for future colour considerations:

(Directly from my box of Crayola crayons)

Razzmatazz
Burnt Sienna
Cornflower
Screamin' Green
Sunglow
Atomic Tangerine

Chew on those for a while.

That sounds like a truly British Columbia box of crayons! Just a little out of the ordinary, but pretty jazzy! I want some crayons now. :spineyes:

amisk
03-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Razzmatazz
Burnt Sienna
Cornflower
Screamin' Green
Sunglow
Atomic Tangerine

THIS IS MY DAUGHTER'S WEEKLY HAIR MENU!! :groovy: :groovy: :dead: