PDA

View Full Version : trade deadline

double big gulp
03-13-2006, 11:12 PM
Looks like you got the short end of that deal at the trade deadline. Tidball and Crowley for Price and Hengen. Everyone in Speedy Creek thanks you.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Looks like you got the short end of that deal at the trade deadline. Tidball and Crowley for Price and Hengen. Everyone in Speedy Creek thanks you.

I would agree that maybe giving up Crowley was not the best thing(5 minutes before the deadline)now giving up Tidball for a guy like Price who is a good defencemen(was a smart choice) I do not know about Hengen, he has seen limited playing time,but he gets rotated into the lineup when it is his turn. I really do not know if Tidball would have helped the team in a BIG way(either than standing up for everyone else(and taking care of any rough stuff,taht would probably result in a fight,I guess both teams got what they were looking for(Saskatoon got: 1 powerplay spiecalist,puck moving,and mobile defencemen in Price and also got Hengen, someone who looks to have some potental) (Swift Current got: A tough enforcer in Tidball,and a hard nosed checking defencemen in Crowley.