PDA

View Full Version : Ticket prices

ointhecreek
03-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Haven't seen this anywhere else, but I'm curious what playoff ticket prices are everywhere else. In Swift Current the walk up price is $17 per game, which I think is pretty reasonable compared to other teams, but not sure what others charge. The issue that I have is that season ticket holders are forced to buy a 10 game package for 160. Now being realistic, I don't think the Broncos will make it 3 series. The money is refunded or applied to next season tickets which is fine, but why tie up my money for no reason?

langdak
03-14-2006, 04:12 PM
http://whlfans.ca/showthread.php?t=5581

IamBatman
03-14-2006, 04:16 PM
The money is refunded or applied to next season tickets which is fine, but why tie up my money for no reason?

It would make for a major headache for the ticketing company. Many more chances for mistakes to be made if tickets were bought game by game or series by series. For example, if a team goes to 7 games, then win and the next series starts within a couple days, that would make the process very slow to season ticket holders to get their tickets. This way the tickets are already paid for, the seats are reserved and the teams don't have to send out invoices for each series.