PDA

View Full Version : W'kings vs Broncos

Triton
03-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Both teams playing well,and both teams headed to the playoffs.Shouldn't be a close checking since they have guaranteed themselves playoff spots.Just stick to what you have been doing and you'll be fine tonight.

I say Brandon 6-3.

Offsider
03-14-2006, 05:59 PM
should be a good game both teams getting it going at the rite time.Broncos of late have had a high flying offense.everyone scoring Tiball newest power forward and awesome goaltending. and some players back from injury

BRONCOS 5 WHEATKINGS 2

HAVE FUN IN THE PLAYOFFS WHEATKING FANS
The good thing about going in on the bottom is we could both be the spoiler dont know what round we will see you. But you better come to Swift before the CIVC CENTER gets a face lift

Triton
03-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Yay Brandon wins it's 4th game in a row,downing the Bronco's 7-4 at the CCC.I think it's important that in every game you don't need to be down 3.How about go ahead 3.Nice come back again.Rakos with the natural hattrick,than Brandon storms back with 5 goals in the 3rd and Mark Derlago caps off his night with a hattrick of his own.Great road victory for the team gearing for the post season.Burki had a nice game as well.3pts and a +4.Jory looked to have played solid in net tonight.Pack it up and get ready for Fridays game against another hot team in the Regina Pats.This team just keeps amazing me.Keep up the good work.

Flathead
03-14-2006, 10:36 PM
I thought it was going to be a romp after the first period. But great job by you guys for never quitting. Rumsey went down in the first and never came back, after that we fell apart defensively, big time. You may not notice Rumsey as a stand out dman, but he is the guy that holds the defense together.
Is McCrimmon always kind of a freak on the bench? I found myself watching and laughing at him a lot tonight.

Triton
03-14-2006, 10:40 PM
Is McCrimmon always kind of a freak on the bench? I found myself watching and laughing at him a lot tonight.

Always.Thats his style.It's too bad we always put ourselves in a hole like that(being down 3 goals again).Then we find ourselves playing catch-up all game long.I hope they don't do that in the playoffs cause teams aren't going to allow you to come back from a 3-0 deficit so easy.It would be nice if we got up 3 goals for a change.

Flathead
03-14-2006, 11:04 PM
we played one period, you played two. good job on the wheat kings part. good luck in the playoffs.