PDA

View Full Version : Playoff pep-rally

Number_4
03-15-2006, 04:11 PM
Should be a good time... I need to do some shopping anyways.

Playoff Pep-Rally This Saturday

March 15, 2006

PLAYOFF PEP-RALLY THIS SATURDAY

Regina SK ---- This Saturday fans are invited to the Southland Mall for a 2006 Regina Pats Playoff Pep-Rally. The Pep-Rally will take place at Centre Court, beginning at 12:00PM.

Voice of the Pats, Rod Pedersen, will host the event that will include a message from Head Coach Curtis Hunt and team captains. K-9 & the Pats girls will also be in attendance, handing out tattoos during the autograph session. Access Communications will also be on location filming a playoff episode of Pats TV.

“We are extremely pleased that Southland Mall has given us a venue to begin our 2006 playoff run,” commented Pats Dir. Of Corporate Development Chris Hutchinson.

2006 WHL Playoff Packages are now available from the Regina Pats office, or by calling 522-PATS (7287). Individual playoff tickets go on sale at the Brandt Centre Box Office on Monday, March 20th at 10:00AM.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-15-2006, 05:33 PM
I wish that the Blades would do something like this,maybe they will. The series between the Blades and Pats should be a great one and if the Pats win, I will be cheering for you guys to go as far as you can :thumb:

nivek_wahs
03-15-2006, 06:55 PM
The pep-rally should be awesome. Hopefully Pats fans show up in force to cheer on the team as they head into the playoffs. :clap: