PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Everett..

Bob in Everett
02-06-2005, 03:33 PM
I hope it is a great matchup with both teams at their best, The Tip's january woes appear to be over, now on a 3 game win streak, a 2 shutout streak and may be able to compete at the Rockets level. If any of you come down I hope you are treated well by the Everett fans. I hope for a post season rematch wih the Rockets but that is still a longshot for us. Be sure and watch the game on Tips TV.

mccabe23
02-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Should be a good game. Recently when Everett was here, it was a pretty decent game. I think the hatred for each other is still there from last year. I'd love to make the trip to Everett but it's one of those damn weekday games! :mad: Go Rockets!!!

Teaps
02-06-2005, 04:55 PM
Is Tips TV Free?

ihlemic10
02-07-2005, 01:57 AM
Yes. But the audio (atleast for me) skips. So I would suggust muting it and turing on a Radio. It may be about a second off, but it is better than seeing nothing. :thumb:

Teaps
02-07-2005, 02:13 AM
Awesome. This time i wont have to pay 10 bucks and have choppy video and have to refresh every 5 minutes.....

Tipped Off
02-07-2005, 10:12 AM
They plan to start charging for it eventually, but it is still free as of now....is what I have heard. I haven't watched it yet as I am at every home game, but I'll get my first opportunity on Friday againt TCA as I can't make that game. From what I've heard it is pretty good, though.