PDA

View Full Version : The ICE are on shaw tonight in Kelowna

fightstrap50
03-15-2006, 08:25 PM
I hope the guys can come out with the momentum gained through the last 5 games and kick some Kelowna butt out there. They are due for their turn with those guys and have been playing great as of late and I'm sure they can do it.

Keep'em digging out that puck from their nets tonight ICE!!
Go get'em guys :groovy:

GO ICE GO!!!

Chipper
03-16-2006, 09:17 AM
I was unable to watch/listen to the game last night but was happy to see that we won :groovy: I think we were over due to win one in Kelowna. It looks like we are really putting it all back together just at the right time and playing like we did earlier in the season. Can anyone that watched the game give me a recap? It sounds like it was a rough one.

In the crowd
03-16-2006, 11:52 AM
To me it was kinda like a typical Flames game, they wore out the other team with alot of physical play in a low scoring game.

DeeJay
03-16-2006, 01:17 PM
http://members.shaw.ca/frioult/Icefreezerockets1.jpg

DoubleDee
03-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Pretty funny picture DeeJay.

Kootenay deserved the win last night. They played hard from the start. My only complaint would be some dirty antics that occurred in the fights at the end of the first period by the Ice players and some of the missed calls by the ref. But, even saying that, they deserved the win IMO.

Hard for me to say all of that above since I am a Hitmen fan and then a Rockets fan - lol. I guess we will see what happened during the playoffs.

Rammer
03-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Pretty funny picture DeeJay.

Kootenay deserved the win last night. They played hard from the start. My only complaint would be some dirty antics that occurred in the fights at the end of the first period by the Ice players and some of the missed calls by the ref. But, even saying that, they deserved the win IMO.

Hard for me to say all of that above since I am a Hitmen fan and then a Rockets fan - lol. I guess we will see what happened during the playoffs.

That game had alot of importance for the Ice, given that the Rockets were the likely first round opponents. It was good to see the boys win one in Kelowna, hopefully giving them the confidence to win come playoff time where they require at least one win in Kelowna. :clap: