PDA

View Full Version : WHL Box Scores.... keep it or dump it?

Billy Blade
03-17-2006, 12:15 AM
What are your thoughts on the WHL live box scores I added to the header of the page? Keep it or dump it? I am also thinking of finally re-working the colour scheme to fit the red, white, and black of the WHL better, but in a way that's still easy on the eyes.

Tiger Trauma
03-17-2006, 01:50 AM
I liked that real time tracker?...you had there in the first place..I understand that there were some issues with it from the whl or something.....but Otherwise yeah...keep it

IceMan
03-17-2006, 01:55 AM
I'm hoping to get the Realtime Tracker back online for next season. When you get the Legal teams involved, nothing happens quickly :)

Triton
03-17-2006, 09:09 AM
Keep it.Anything is better than nothing.Plus with the playoffs coming up it's easy for people when they come to this board they don't always have to leave to update themselves of the scores happening around the league in the playoffs.

A different color scheme would be nice.At least just to see what it would look like.

Tinner
03-17-2006, 09:15 AM
Keep it, as CE says, it nice to come to one site for all info we need to keep us full.

scamperdog
03-17-2006, 08:14 PM
I liked what used to be there, this I don't every time I click on something it is popping up makes me :burningma

In the crowd
03-17-2006, 09:01 PM
I say keep it. I never used the real time tracker cause quite often, the stats were wrong and didn't give much info anyways. I always went right to the whl website to check scores. I like it because it is a direct link to the real stats.

Swando
03-18-2006, 04:03 AM
I think what you are doing is great. Coloer works for me---as long as its not black on black or blue on blue.... :laugh: