PDA

View Full Version : ICE enter the final weekend of regular season play against the Chiefs

fightstrap50
03-17-2006, 08:46 PM
it seems like the season has come and gone so fast this year compared to others and the ICE are in Spokane for the first of two games with the Chiefs in a home and home weekend once again. The guys have really gotten back on the right track and are ending the season on a very possitive note as of late. :groovy:

I hope our team can win the last two games going head strong into the playoffs against the Rockets. We know they have what it takes to go somewhere this year, so lets get behind our guys and keep'em going strong!

Take it to the chiefs tonight ICE, let it rip guys!

GO ICE GO!!!

Rammer
03-18-2006, 11:26 AM
it seems like the season has come and gone so fast this year compared to others and the ICE are in Spokane for the first of two games with the Chiefs in a home and home weekend once again. The guys have really gotten back on the right track and are ending the season on a very possitive note as of late. :groovy:

I hope our team can win the last two games going head strong into the playoffs against the Rockets. We know they have what it takes to go somewhere this year, so lets get behind our guys and keep'em going strong!

Take it to the chiefs tonight ICE, let it rip guys!

GO ICE GO!!!

Unfortunate loss to the Chiefs, but perhaps a little bit of a letdown after the Kelowna victory. Now lets hope they win one in Cranbrook to close out on a + note.

LifelongChiefsFan
03-18-2006, 06:07 PM
I don't really think Kootenay had a let down at all. They played well, just couldn't get the puck in the net. Armstrong had his best game of the year. The save he made on Cracknell with less than a minute left in the game was the best save I've seen from a Chiefs goalie in years.

I've been very impressed with the Ice this year and I know they will put up a good fight against Kelowna, it should be an awesome series. Good luck in the playoffs this year!

fightstrap50
03-18-2006, 07:17 PM
Here we are everyone, the last ICE game of the regular season. I hear from alot of people that tonights game is almost sold out so it should be a great and loud crowd to welcome our team home and send them off into the playoffs on a roll.

I hope that guys like DaSilva, Rusell, Busto, Negrin, and others are allright from last nights game in Spokane. Three of our guys never came back for the rest of the game after hits ect.Two more were injured but returned shortly. Sounded like the Chiefs were pissed the way they played last night.
So hopefully we can turn it around and really take it to them tonight to send the message that they wont take that stuff. We have to play that hard physical style too. We can beat any team when they play their game that way.

Regardless the guys will have to come out flying and shooting all night and make us stand up and cheer for some big goals!! :groovy:

Congrats on another strong season ICE :thumb: Keep it going guys.

GO ICE GO!!!