PDA

View Full Version : Heart?

Teaps
03-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Does this team not care really about getting first in the BC division? are they complacent with a possible 3rd place finish? They need to pick it up a notch!

fightstrap50
03-18-2006, 12:26 AM
i seen you were on the white board allready jumping ship pretty much, why's that Jared?

nelson951
03-18-2006, 01:46 AM
Lucky for you the Ice are tanking

C.F
03-18-2006, 01:54 AM
i seen you were on the white board allready jumping ship pretty much, why's that Jared?
From what I've seen over the past year or two, Jared simply doesn't know how to take a loss, which results in him either slamming his team or slamming the other team. It wouldn't be so bad, he being a Rockets fan and all, but he doesn't know how to take a win either.

The Rockets are fine. They barely lost to a team that is just as good as they are, believe it or not. They'll beat the Ice, no problem.

Swando
03-18-2006, 03:39 AM
As a Giants fan I actually thot that "YOUR" team carried the play for most of the final 2 periods. The difference to be was 1 minor detail between goalies. I have come to realize that Slade is a goalie that is very quick at grabbing loose pucks with his trapper and freezing the play. Tonight Yoemans had a goal that he didn't do the same thing to. A small difference between 2 very evenly matched teams. Hang in there. It'll be bettter after the next win. I only hope you have to play the Ice 7 times! :groovy:

Teaps
03-18-2006, 03:11 PM
Your absiolutley right CF. through out my entire life i havn't been able to take a loss. Dunno why, just in my nature i guess....sorry for all the headaches i cause

eecliff
03-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Does this team not care really about getting first in the BC division? are they complacent with a possible 3rd place finish? They need to pick it up a notch!

What's with this 3rd place talk...Rockets are in second and will finish in second that's a whole lot better than alot of teams. Rockets also finished second last year and look what happened...I'm just glad we get to see some playoff hockey and that we don't have to play PG right off the get go !!

ee.....

N.W. Bruin
03-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Big Deal! The playoffs are more important than the regular season. Four straight trips to the Memorial Cup that the Bruins earned by being playoff champions were the result of only two division titles in the regular season.