PDA

View Full Version : Line Up vs Everett

Swando
03-18-2006, 03:05 AM
Hay commented in the post game that he doesn't like to rest players when "maybe" the game is not as important as others (we still could finish 1st overall). Here's my scratches and insertions if I was the Coach.

Insertions: Flatters, Dulle, Rutherford, Sexsmith

Deletions: Slade, Brule, Lucic, Watt ( I think he's still hurting)

Tigers have 2 games left and are "so called" easier games. We played and won prior to Brule arriving. This would give the team that regained confidence that anybody they put out can produce. Back to the lunch bucket brigade that we were so fond of. Tips will not want a tough game and this line up will give them one.

GF71
03-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Is there anybody out there that is going to head down to Everett tonight?

langdak
03-18-2006, 11:21 AM

You already know my answer :)

I checked for tickets in Everett again last night and all i could come up with was singles, no pairs anywhere.

I am off to the 'wack to watch some 2nd round BCHL action

GF71 bring me back some gifts, same type of stuff you scored last time in everett :thumb:

Knuckles Muldoon
03-18-2006, 11:26 AM
No, not me. The division/conference is in the bag, that's good enough for me.
Its important to consider that even though MH will probably finish ahead of us, a win tonight would put us ahead of Calgary. That might be just as important. We'd have the same points, same wins, but would get the tie-breaker based on those two STUNNING 3-0 and 5-0 wins over the Hitmen. Doesn't sound like coach Don will take his foot off the gas tonight; but I disagree. I'd sandbag the lineup. Hell, the Giants still might win, as its likely that Everett would take some of their heavies out, too. They have nothing to prove tonight at all. I'd sit Fistric, Albers, Brule, Bartley, Slade and maybe even a Lamb or Watt (quite frankly, he still doesn't look quite right and may be sore). Man, I'd hate to sustain some serious injury in a game like tonight. :(

Knuckles Muldoon
03-18-2006, 09:21 PM
Wow! Coach Don isn't backing off at all. Full line-up tonight. I don't know about this... :(

Beaner
03-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Wow! Coach Don isn't backing off at all. Full line-up tonight. I don't know about this... :(

Still have a shot at First overall, have to go for it.