PDA

View Full Version : MJ Radio Guys

Buldog
03-18-2006, 08:27 PM
I'm listening to the Warriors and Brandon Wheat Kings game on CHAB....are these guys monotone....sounds like they're just putting in their time while they wait to get the heck out of the Jaw

--
Just my views and I'm sticking to them unless of course I change my mind

Hatguy
03-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Randy Merkely is a good man, but he has been sick most of the season. Something is wrong with his throat. He's had his good nights. Every once in a while they get Rob Carnie to do the play by play, he's the best one.

Triton
03-19-2006, 05:16 PM
If you ever heard Brandon's Bruce Leubke,people say he's one of the leagues best...rarely does Bruce get excited.He swears lots on air as well.He puts me to sleep.

Bran
03-20-2006, 01:18 AM
Randy Merkely is a good man, but he has been sick most of the season. Something is wrong with his throat. He's had his good nights. Every once in a while they get Rob Carnie to do the play by play, he's the best one.
I listen to Country 100 quite a bit and I've noticed that with his voice as well, sounds like he's losing his voice half the time. When they do the sports on air though, they just don't seem like they care at all.

nivek_wahs
03-20-2006, 02:10 AM
If you ever heard Brandon's Bruce Leubke,people say he's one of the leagues best...rarely does Bruce get excited.He swears lots on air as well.He puts me to sleep.

He seems very knowledgeable but I agree he is rather hard to listen to. I listened to a game earlier in the year (can't remember who they played) and I wasn't sure if the Wheats scored or the opposition on some of the goal calls. I had to turn it off half way through.

I agree. I would rather listen to Rob Carnie.

skinnyhead
03-20-2006, 11:56 AM
it is believed to be that Randy Merkely has throat Cancer, that is atleast what has been said around town and at the warrior games.