PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Tigers!

ynot
03-18-2006, 11:56 PM
I don't think there were many who thought the Tigers would come out to have this strong of a season.

It was really nice to see some of the players step up and become solid contributors to the team. (Last year there weren't very many people that had many good words to say about Dorsett but he has had played some excellent hockey this season.)

It will be nice to get Barker back in the line up...it seems the injury list has stated ankle 7-10 days for months!!!

Hopefully they continue on the way they've been playing and come through the playoffs successful!

Boy, they can't build that new arena fast enough!!

Beaner
03-18-2006, 11:58 PM
Yes Congrats on getting 1st overall, well earned. :thumb:

Tiger Trauma
03-19-2006, 02:11 AM
Yea congrats Tiger very Well played season. Some tough stretches but you guys managed to battle through them. Looking forward to the playoffs.

Did anyone see russel go down...It looked like he took a puck to the ankle..I cant remember cause right now I'm a little Drunk right now. Did he come back afterwards???..

bandwagonboy
03-19-2006, 11:35 AM
I did see Russell and I think he did take one on either the lower leg or ankle. He only missed one shift or so. Hopefully Willy will rest him tonight, the poor kid has been carrying a great deal of the load with Barker gone. Although I think his game has progressed without Barker around. Russell runs a better powerplay now than he ever has before.

I'm very happy about the Tigers taking first overall. It was touch and go for a little while but they pulled it off in the end. Here's hoping now that the real season is about to begin the tigs can regain the same form they had mid-season when they were destroying everyone in sight. I think they're just about to hit their second wind. Willy said to the news that these games were not first and formost in their minds. Since the real season begins on Friday night lets hope the real Tigers show up and stomp the broncs into the ground.

Chipper
03-19-2006, 01:58 PM
Yes congratulations Tigers on your #1 overall award. I would love to play you for the league trophy though ;) but we have many good teams to play before that can happen.