PDA

View Full Version : strange, but interesting site..

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-19-2006, 05:37 PM
I found this site, and it shows these nhl teams and ahl teams with different players on it, and it also has categories like shooting and skating and checking. Theres a few whl players shown on AHL teams. Like for example, i found Dustin boyd on the "las vegas wrenglers" under the calgary alignment, and in their opinion, this is what they thought of him....

Dustin Boyd C
Born: 16/7/1986 Age: 20
Condition: 100 (Healthy)
Salary: 320 000$ Contract left: 3 year(s)
PLAYER SKILLS

Shooting: Bad Playmaking: Poor Stickhandling: Poor
Checking: Mediocre Positioning: Mediocre Hitting: Poor
Skating: Mediocre Endurance: Average Penalty: Good
Faceoffs: Mediocre Leadership: Poor Strength: Poor
Fighting: Bad

Theres other like Joe barnes under carolina alignment, denis tolpeko under buffalo alignment, and logan stephenson under phoenix. Many other whl players, and alumnai under these alignment. I suggest you browse a bit under alignments AHL . its quite interesting, but doesnt seem true.

Link: http://qcfl.ehmqc.com/index.php?pid=36

SectionNDeserter
03-19-2006, 06:53 PM
I found this site, and it shows these nhl teams and ahl teams with different players on it, and it also has categories like shooting and skating and checking. Theres a few whl players shown on AHL teams. Like for example, i found Dustin boyd on the "las vegas wrenglers" under the calgary alignment, and in their opinion, this is what they thought of him....It appears to be the website for a fantasy league run on Eastside Hockey Manager 2005.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Eastside Hockey Manager 2005.
I still have not got that game,I have not even checked because EB games will probably never get any more copies,and hold a copy so I can acually BUY ONE(everytime I phone to ask when they will be receiving more,and so they do and they are all sold out. My other rants are in other threads,so I will now stop and ya EB Games is really brutal!! :burningma :evil: :turkey: If they make a 2006 version of the game, I hope to get one. :burningma