PDA

View Full Version : PG Fans

scamperdog
03-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Was nice to see all the PG fans at the game tonight, you made lots of noice and backed your team well, I hope that is sign of the fans getting back on the band wagon,
Was good to meet you tonight Sput good luck to you and the Cougs in the playoffs :wave:

Knuckles Muldoon
03-20-2006, 12:31 AM
I want to take the more direct approach: PG fans, GET OUT THERE AND SUPPORT YOUR DAMN TEAM!
They had a good year and made the playoffs. Show them you care!

Sput
03-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Well....I'm finally home from an extended absence from the board. My son had his hockey tourney in Burnaby this last week and ended in 4th place out of 12 teams. Given the chance to play any of the teams again I'm almost positive the outcomes would be on our side, but thats for another day.

Scamperdog....great to meet you and mjc. To bad we couldn't pull out one last win against you Blazers, but your guys were all playing for spots next year. The AP's looked pretty good, so maybe things are looking up in the 'Loops for 06-07. I'm looking forward to a long playoff series against Vancouver. The big Cats had the Giants number all season, so I hope they can keep that trend going.

I agree Knuckles.....the so-called hockey fans in PG HAVE GOT to get out and support this team. A real good season, followed by a playoff berth, will bring out the fans once again. By not supporting this team all the people are doing is giving Brodsky fule for the fire to get out of PG. I just hope it isn't to late.

At the Kamloops game I saw a few of the girls that work in the marketing dept. of the Cougars, so I hope they took some notes on some new ideas. I liked a lot of the things the Blazers group does for their fans, and the Cougars group could learn a lot from them. 25 years of experience vs 11 of bad management. Lots of things to work on.

KBF
03-22-2006, 01:39 AM
A good year? I guess for Cougar fans standards having 10 game, 4 game and 6 game losing streaks is considered a good year. Also not to mention the reason they are in is because Kamloops sunk themselves. Good luck against the Giants, after seeing the Cougars on Sunday and how they've played you're gonna need it.

Sput
03-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Doesn't really matter now does it KBF....we still finished ahead of you, and right now thats all that matters. It was still a good year for PG fans, dispite the losing streaks. Obviously they had some winning streaks in there too.