PDA

View Full Version : Press Release: Jeff Glass Attacks Teammate.

Willis on the Welfare
02-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Medicine Hat: In a bizarre second period turn, Goaltender Jeff Glass of the Kootenay Ice attacked teammate Martin Sagat in a contest against the Medicine Hat Tigers Friday night. Sagat at 6'4 forward known for playing a physical game, hammered 16 year old defenceman Trevor Glass at 10:42 of the second period. Trevor Glass, the younger brother of the Ice Goaltender Jeff Glass fell to the ice in a heap, prompting the older Glass brother to leave his crease and hammer Sagat several times in the upper body and head with his blocker. After teammates broke up the scuffle, a confused Glass skated towards the Ice bench and challenged back up goalie Taylor Dakers to a fight. The game official Ryan Thompson gave Glass a two minute un-sportmanlike conduct penalty before saying "**** this!" and leaving the ice surface to call in his resignation. WHL vice president Richard Doerkson has reviewed the video of the incident from 5 available angles and calls the tape "inconclusive".

Fans at the Arena in Medicine Hat were quoted as saying "This is great beer" and "what do you mean the mullet is not in style".

Billy Blade
02-08-2005, 07:38 PM
This thread has gotten completely out of hand. I have split it to remove the garbage that is not needed here and have left Willis' satirical post. Lighten up everyone, it is okay to have a sense of humour.

Willis on the Welfare
02-08-2005, 08:00 PM
When I made the post about Glass attacking a teammate I just did that for a laugh. Some of you thought it was funny, others think I should be banned from a computer for life.

I want to apologize to Jeff and the other mods of this board for the headache I've caused with this post. To all the readers of whlfans.ca I'm sorry if I offended you.

This will however NOT be the last time I make a post of this nature. I only apologize once and you've all been warned and now know what to expect in a Willis post. You have the right not to read me.

Willi$

Furback
02-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Willis it was all in good fun thanks buddy

upper level fan
02-08-2005, 08:27 PM
When I made the post about Glass attacking a teammate I just did that for a laugh. Some of you thought it was funny, others think I should be banned from a computer for life.

I want to apologize to Jeff and the other mods of this board for the headache I've caused with this post. To all the readers of whlfans.ca I'm sorry if I offended you.

This will however NOT be the last time I make a post of this nature. I only apologize once and you've all been warned and now know what to expect in a Willis post. You have the right not to read me.

Willi$
I am only one moderator on here, but my feeling is this. I think that now that you posted there is no reason for anyone to get worked up now because we all know now it is in good fun. But if people dont like your post as long as they arent against board guidlines they should just not read anything with your name on it then. And if any other posters on here still find anything offensive about Mr. Willi$'s post then PLEASE I beg you to keep the board under control private message either Jeff or the moderators of the forum the post was in or if you dont feel that would be enough private message any of the other moderators. But lets not let this get like the "white board" and get otu of hand. We have more moderators on this board so thing will get taken care of alot quicker. And Mr Willi$ im sure you have already been told this and this go for any other posters when your making something up to be funny dont say your quoting a real news source. Thanks everyone.

grumphy
02-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Now this is a civilized way of settling things, lets move onward and upward----our first bump in the life of this new board has been crossed and is behind us.

Spungy
02-09-2005, 01:13 AM
and not the last i am sure. great exlpaination upper level fan!

fightstrap50
02-09-2005, 01:23 PM
you sir are a bonnafied moron,i didnt even get a luagh from your posting!you suck buddy,id like to see glass take a round out of you with his blocker!!

Orv
02-09-2005, 01:29 PM
you sir are a bonnafied moron,i didnt even get a luagh from your posting!you suck buddy,id like to see glass take a round out of you with his blocker!!

Classy.......

Willis on the Welfare
02-09-2005, 04:01 PM
You can insult me all you want, in fact I call on all posters who don't like me to fire away and get it out of your system. This is a great board, and I know the mods won't like this idea but I ask everyone to tee off on me and get it out of your system. You can even message me and I swear, I promise, I unconditionally guarantee I will not forward anything to the mods.

I'm sure most of you can do a better job of insulting me than a guy who calls me a bonafide moron and spells "bonnafied" wrong.

Furback
02-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Insults dont bother me either but the mods seem to hate it so i will follow the rules. fightstrap dont judge willis on one post he was just trying to break the ice give the guy a chance.

ointhecreek
02-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Here we go again. :rolleyes:

Number_4
02-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Alright everyone... GIVE IT UP! The mod's on this board are starting to get a wee bit annoyed with this thread. Could everyone please read the rules, and abide by them. Baiting, name calling, etc is not allowed. Lets end this here and now. Thank you.

Billy Blade
02-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Yes, time to close this thread.