PDA

View Full Version : Lepp

DQ#64
03-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Just some questions for Red Deer fans. How did you think Josh did coming to the Rebels? I personally always thought that he had lots of talent but was never given a proper chance. Do you know if he went to any minor team for the remainder of this year? Great kid I wish him the best I hope you were happy with his results. :bounce:

mapletoft
03-22-2006, 05:11 PM
You're absolutely right...having the followed his career it seems that he never recieved a proper chance. Yet, he has made the most of what opportunities he had been given. In Red Deer he gave us quality veteran goaltending down the stretch and provided excellent mentorship to our future #1 goalie, James Reimer. This guy is a talented in many ways on and off the ice - in his community, in the dressing room and in public relations. His hockey career currently has him playing with the Colorado Eagles of the Central Hockey League. I am sure Red Deer fans were glad to have him this year...only wish it could have been longer!

Hatguy
03-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Josh Lepp was a good man. The problem in Moose Jaw was he was brought in to help us and he didn't. Maybe he deserved a chance, but when he got it in Moose Jaw he let in soft goals and his netminding was unpredictable. Good luck to Josh Lepp and thank you for all the times you let us get angry at you.