PDA

View Full Version : Cracknell Player of the month

Sealegs
03-22-2006, 08:34 PM
CRACKNELL NAMED HUSKY WHL PLAYER OF THE MONTH :clap: :clap:
Created: Mar 22, 2006

Calgary - The Western Hockey League today announced that forward Adam Cracknell of the Kootenay Ice has been named the HUSKY WHL Player of the Month for March.

The 20-year-old forward from Victoria, British Columbia recorded nine goals and 20 points in seven games during the month of March. Cracknell helped lead the Ice to a 6-1 record for the month.

Cracknell recorded two game-winning goals and had a plus-minus rating of +17 in March.

Cracknell, who was also the Greyhound WHL Player of the Week during the first week of March, was drafted by the Calgary Flames in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft.

His accomplishments make Adam Cracknell a deserving choice as the HUSKY WHL Player of the Month for March.

HUSKY, proud sponsor of the WHL Education Program and the Canada West WHL Graduate of the Month.

CONGRATS CRACKS!! :groovy:

fightstrap50
03-22-2006, 09:15 PM
yeah right on for Adam. I seen that coming for a while now but in the last week he finally gets an award for his solid efforts all season. I only wish the whole team could get an award like that as they have all played to their potential as of late and are doing great.

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Adam come up in the ranks and he has definetly proven himself this year.

His leadership along with many more great leaders on the team will guide the ICE into, and hopefully through the playoffs.

Congrats Adam and GO ICE GO!!!

Chipper
03-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Yea Adam has really steped up to the plate and is leading this team by example, and what an example this past month a "MONSTER" month

Spungy
03-23-2006, 06:48 PM
very happy to seet his article. as we thought he would have player of the week, and didnt' get it. WTG Adam! you deserve this sooooo much!