PDA

View Full Version : fire drill

Tipped Off
02-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Just in case any of you Rockets fans are coming down for the mid-week matchup, we've got an extra special treat for you....lol:

After the game on February 9, 2005 the Everett Events Center will be having an emergency evacuation drill. Your participation and cooperation is greatly encouraged. After the presentation of the Awards of Praise 3 Stars of the game the fire alarm will sound in the building, if you are sitting in the following sections please follow the proper escape route.

Lower Bowl Seating Sections/Lower Bowl Suites

Sections 103-118 Exit up to concourse and out the Northwest Doors (located behind section 120) up to Hewitt and Oakes Avenue

Sections 117-113 Exit up to concourse and out stair #10 (located behind section 115) down the stairs and out the lobby to Hewitt Avenue.

Sections 112-108 Exit up to concourse and out Southeast doors (located behind section 110) to Wall Street.

Sections 107-104 Exit up to concourse up stair #5 (located behind section 106) and out to Wall Street.

Upper Bowl Seating/Upper Level Suites

Sections 203-208 Exit down to concourse and Northwest Doors (Located behind section 120) to Hewitt and Oakes Ave.

Sections 217-215 Exit down concourse and out to stair #10 (located behind section 115) down the stairs and out the lobby to Hewitt Avenue.

Sections 211-208 Exit down concourse and out Southeast doors (located behind section 110) to Wall Street

Sections 207-204 Exit down to concourse and up stair #5 (located behind section 106) and out to Wall Street

Executive Suites Exit through the Southwest Executive Suite Entrance/Exit to Wall and Oakes Ave.

grumphy
02-07-2005, 10:42 AM
This should prove to be fun---------does the word "STAMPEDE" ring a bell?

Tipped Off
02-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Thank Gawd it's a mid-week game (probably only about 5000 or so in the stands). If they chose to do this after, let's say, Saturday's Sellout against Seattle, that would have been a nightmare!

Tipped Off
02-07-2005, 04:10 PM
OOHHH....double bonus for you Rocket fans! If anyone is coming down early and gets one of these sets, I'd be happy to take them off your hands for you. I'll buy you a beer for your effort.

Back by popular demand is the second annual Everett Silvertips Trading Card Night (Feb. 9th) presented by Edward Jones Investments. The first 1,500 fans in attendance will receive a complete trading card set of the 2004-05 Everett Silvertips.

This limited edition 29-card set will include: VP/GM Doug Soetaert, Head Coach Kevin Constantine, Assistant Coach John Becanic, Assistant Coach Jay Varady, Mitch Love, Shaun Heshka, Torrie Wheat, Kyle Annesley, Ivan Baranka, Curtis Billsten, Ryan Blatchford, Brady Calla, Jeremy Creurer, Tyler Dietrich, Taylor Ellington, Zach Hamill, Jonathan Harty, Karel Hromas, Leland Irving, Randy King, Mark Kress, Alex Leavitt, Graham Potuer, Matt Sawa, Zach Sim, Cody Thoring, Michael Wall, Mike Wuchterl, and Brennan Zasitko.

Squig
02-07-2005, 08:49 PM
I don't think you will get too many down for this game. Mainly due to it being a mid week game and all.

Fire drill eh?

There has gotta be a joke in there somewhere.....anyone?

ok i'll start

Everett fans make so much noise how will they know when it happens - They'll think it was icing!!!

Go Rockets Go!!

Tipped Off
02-07-2005, 09:30 PM
I'man Everett fan but there is a good joke in there....Everett fans get to see so few shots/goals, they'll think it was just the horn.

Bob in Everett
02-07-2005, 11:46 PM
We exit to the tune "Celebrate Good Times" by Kool And The Gang.
Starter goalie Wall has the night off for "fighting" against the T-Birds. You will get our rookie Irving at goal.