PDA

View Full Version : Tigers Take 1-0 Series Lead

Tiger Trauma
03-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Woooooohoooooo

1st period

Man can you ever tell its playoff hockey. Both teams come out FLYING....lots of speed, both teams trying for BIG hits....HUGE playoff atmosphere...WOW!

1st Period

Right of the bat dorsett takes a cross-checking penalty right in front of the bronco bench.....On the Powerplay Rakos passed the puck to desloges right in front of keetly who had all day to put it past keetley(as the tigers were scrambling a bit)...beating him high stick side.

1-0 Bronco's

Daine Todd evens the game up only a couple minutes later after the tigers were all over the bronc's in their own end...They had two or three half wide open nets but couldnt bury it untill Todd ripped it past Moir.

1-1

3 TIMES the tiger hit the post
1. Dorsett ripped a wrst shot from the slot area..hit the inside of the crossbar and bounced half a foot away from the goaline.

2. Robertson...absolutley teed up a slap shot from the high slot area...which rang off the right post...across the goaline...hit the left post...and bounced out

3.Someone shot the puck off the right side of moir on the outside of the crossbar.......Just as this happened a fight broke out between
Schlemko Vs Lukacevic

I only caught the last half off the fight..but schlemko gave him quite a few minor shots to the back of the head...Decision Shlemko(i gotta see the replay cause i missed how this developed.

2nd Period

Helm takes a shot from the high slot area on a rush...and it beat moir...i believe it was an on the ice shot...couldnt get a really good glimpse as there were alot of players and some idiot just passed in front of me as we scored.

2-1 Tigers

Robertson goal
memory block?????

3-1

Delsoges then beat keetley on the powerplay...as keetely raced out to play the puck along the boards....shot it right into desloges shinpads...Desloges then skated around keetley who put the puck into a wide open no goalie net.
(shorthanded as well)
3-2 Tigers

3rd Period
Roberson's goal had a nice feed from baldwin. Was gonna take a big slapshot from the points with no traffic...but at the last second slapped passed to robertson who had a wide open net for the easy tap in.(Powerplay goal)

4-2 Tigers

Psurny goal...There was a rush down the ice. I was walking toward the exit doors to find a spot to stand...I then saw Psurny lift it over Moir's pad on the rebound...to go up.............
5-2 Tigers

It was a good game very intense, physical, lots of rough stuff.
Barker made an impressive appearance in his first game back....Steady big dman..who has lots of offensive potential.
Can't wait for tomorow Night!

!GO TIGERS GO!

1st Star: Brett Robertson
2nd Star:Marc desloges
3rd Star: Daine todd