PDA

View Full Version : Who was at Game 1?

Billy Blade
03-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Anyone from the boards at game 1 last night? Number 4, how about you? :) There were a half-decent number of Patsies fans there last night. Looking forward to a better crowd tonight, about 5400 there last night.

I was there wearing my St. Patty's Day Macaulay jersey, the lucky clovers seemed to work so I'll try it again tonight! If anyone from here is out tonight and you spot me, say hello!

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Anyone from the boards at game 1 last night? Number 4, how about you? :) There were a half-decent number of Patsies fans there last night. Looking forward to a better crowd tonight, about 5400 there last night.

I was there wearing my St. Patty's Day McCauley jersey, the lucky clovers seemed to work so I'll try it again tonight! If anyone from here is out tonight and you spot me, say hello!
I was there along with Blades 4 Life, If you heard horn blasts from section S that was me, I wore my Home Blades jersey(lucky Jersey I guess,I hope it works again tonight,I will be wearing it again again tonight, I might have my face painted blue with tatoos,and so if you see two guys wearing a Blades home jersey and Road jersey with a maple Leafs hat(that's me and the other with a Toronto Blue Jays hat,that is us.(We might have blue and white paint and Blades tatoos on our faces. So if you spot us don't be afraid and say
hello.

My other friends wanted me to go play poker with them and eat food,but I told them that I already had a ticket and was going to the game, and am getting a ride to the game. the Blades are leading the series 1-0 and ]I would not miss game 2,and go play poker instead.

The Blades need my support along with the noise, I have a playoff package and am not going to let it go to waste.

Wildeyes
03-25-2006, 12:34 PM
i say Regina in 6

ofhdhdy
03-25-2006, 01:00 PM
I wish I could have went and I wish I could go tonight but I cant get a ride there and I dont have ANY money. I guess I'll just have to settle for the radio.

Number_4
03-25-2006, 01:49 PM
Unfortunatly, this weekend is not a good one for me. I have way too much homework to be able to take the weekend off to be in Saskatoon. Stupid school interfering with hockey... I say that University should break for whl playoffs... :laugh:

Blades 4 Life!
03-25-2006, 06:03 PM
I was at the game last night! It was so intense. But the Blades need to do some things tonite that will really inprove there game. They need to stay physical. In the first period they were Hitting but after the Gillies hit they seemed to hit less. And if they hold the point like they did last night there poerplay will be just as good as last night. It should be more nerve racking than last night. BLEED BLUE

Fight Guy
03-26-2006, 01:59 PM

I was there wearing my St. Patty's Day Macaulay jersey, the lucky clovers seemed to work so I'll try it again tonight! If anyone from here is out tonight and you spot me, say hello!
I think I saw both you and GoBladesGo... but I had no idea they were you...lol.

nivek_wahs
03-27-2006, 04:34 AM

Wasn't at game 1 but at game 2... I think I saw you in section L (I believe), I went up on the Pats' Fan Bus. I didn't read this post until after I returned to Regina otherwise I would have said hello. Maybe next time :thumb:.

Billy Blade
03-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Yep, that was me over in Section L. :) I was fighting a pretty good migraine through the first game and still a bit through the second too... those thundersticks most definitely did not help that at all.

Fight Guy
03-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Yep, that was me over in Section L. :) I was fighting a pretty good migraine through the first game and still a bit through the second too... those thundersticks most definitely did not help that at all.
Why didnt you use the free Motrin and Tylenol that was handed out?...LOL

patsfan33
03-27-2006, 05:22 PM
I was there for both games...ha I know who some of you guys are now...and giving out free drugs..best damned promotion any arena has had all season..awesome stuff :thumb:

...anyway maybe I'll see a couple of u folks up in the dome the next couple of nights...enjoy ur stay in Reg Town blade fans....I apologize that we may have to send u home unhappy though...lol...unlike the Pats (excluding Reeks--god bless that kid) ur Blades came out ready for those first two games, gotta hand it to em...but the boys are in our barn now...bring it on...lookin' forward to the games :clap:

Fight Guy
03-27-2006, 05:40 PM
I was there for both games...ha I know who some of you guys are now...and giving out free drugs..best damned promotion any arena has had all season..awesome stuff :thumb:

...anyway maybe I'll see a couple of u folks up in the dome the next couple of nights...enjoy ur stay in Reg Town blade fans....I apologize that we may have to send u home unhappy though...lol...unlike the Pats (excluding Reeks--god bless that kid) ur Blades came out ready for those first two games, gotta hand it to em...but the boys are in our barn now...bring it on...lookin' forward to the games :clap:
I too now know who some of you are. I too was a fan of the free drug hand out. :bounce:

Billy Blade
03-28-2006, 12:36 PM
Why didnt you use the free Motrin and Tylenol that was handed out?...LOL

I did! ;)

Billy Blade
03-28-2006, 12:38 PM
The Blades have played well in Regina all season long and only need to split the games there in order to gain a stranglehold on the series. The Pats had better be ready to pay the price and come out strong because the Blades will be!