PDA

View Full Version : Tikcets??

Squig
03-26-2006, 12:52 PM
I am making my way to Cranbrook on Tuesday.

Anyone got any info on ticket sales?

Should i get tickets in advance or not?

Any help is appreciated - Thanks

Chipper
03-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Hi Squig. I am not sure how the games are selling. I just tried to phone and check on the status but its Sunday and I think they are closed. You can call the Ice office @417-0032 or Kootenay Sports cards and collectibles @426-5995 They will both sell tickets to you tomorrow. I think there are lots of tickets available.

Rammer
03-26-2006, 09:57 PM
Hi Squig. I am not sure how the games are selling. I just tried to phone and check on the status but its Sunday and I think they are closed. You can call the Ice office @417-0032 or Kootenay Sports cards and collectibles @426-5995 They will both sell tickets to you tomorrow. I think there are lots of tickets available.

I purchase tickets yearly at the Christmas period and find that two days prior the good seats are gone, as the ones left are the corner seating, which are the same price, but not near as good as the endzone or sideline seating. Early bird gets the worm, if you are going to make the best experience, the sooner you can commit the better off you are..........enjoy the game, but not at the expense of the Ice :D

Spungy
03-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Good luck with your tickets! there shouldn't be a problem with availability right now i don't think!

I hope you have a great experience here in Cranbrook!

Rammer
03-28-2006, 10:35 PM
Around 3K in attendance is kind of disappointing and there would of been no need to advance purchase, sorry for that information. But if you know you are going, it never hurts to pick them up in advance. :thumb: