PDA

View Full Version : Scout.....

CatFan
03-26-2006, 02:16 PM
I will be on the bus to Swift Tuesday night and would like to meet you (and any other Swift posters). Can you let me know which section you sit in and I will look you up? (That's if I am still welcome, after reading the white board today).

Willis on the Welfare
03-26-2006, 03:36 PM
You and all Med Hat fans are welcome in Swift. We welcome visitors to our city and don't swear at them and bully them.

Not painting all Hat fans with the same brush, but this weekend did nothing for the reputation of the Medicine Hat hockey fans.

Catfan, you seem to be a good sensible fan. I wish there were more people like you in Medicine Hat. Just don't pull any fire alarms.

CatFan
03-26-2006, 03:52 PM
I went to Rossco's Pub here in the Hat after Friday's night's game (around 10 or so) and the fire alarms were ringing like crazy. Nobody was moving, about 4 fireman and 3 or 4 policemen came and they still couldn't get the damn thing shut off. It was really pretty funny, I thought they would have to call in the SWAT team, but it just kept going all night. I still have the ringing in my ears!! So I promise I have had my fill of the fire alarm!!

ointhecreek
03-26-2006, 04:03 PM
I went to Rossco's Pub here in the Hat after Friday's night's game (around 10 or so) and the fire alarms were ringing like crazy. Nobody was moving, about 4 fireman and 3 or 4 policemen came and they still couldn't get the damn thing shut off. It was really pretty funny, I thought they would have to call in the SWAT team, but it just kept going all night. I still have the ringing in my ears!! So I promise I have had my fill of the fire alarm!!
MMmmmmmmm!! Wings! Mmmmmm!!!! Love his wings! :turkey:
You are always welcome here, Catfan!. You're the most level headed Tiger fan I know of. Hope this doesn't get you in trouble! LOL! I'd tell you where I sit but I think I have a bounty on my head, lol.

Scout
03-27-2006, 06:27 AM
I sent you a private message. Please check it out and let me know via private message if you understood it. I sent you a second private message with my e-mail.

Scout