PDA

View Full Version : Red Mohawks

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
03-27-2006, 09:51 AM
At game 1 and two more than 3 quarters of the Giants were wearing mohawks, with red hair dye just on the mohawk part. Even Tim Kraus when I saw him walking near the concession had a red mohawk. Anyone know why this is?

Kristi
03-27-2006, 10:17 AM
At game 1 and two more than 3 quarters of the Giants were wearing mohawks, with red hair dye just on the mohawk part. Even Tim Kraus when I saw him walking near the concession had a red mohawk. Anyone know why this is?

Team unity! Simple as that! Seems like every team does something. TC is all blonde, some of Everett have blonde, green and black mohawks (depending on the guy).

It's just thier way of bonding.

GF71
03-27-2006, 12:14 PM

You mean you don't have one? All the cool people do! :p

dondo
03-27-2006, 02:30 PM
been dying your mohawk burgundy again GF? :D

I didn't think they were mohawks just red on the top, but obviously i didn't look as closely as you did.

GF71
03-27-2006, 03:10 PM
A couple of them are mohawks. Most are just red stripes. Gilbert has a pink stripe...apparently this is what he wanted? lol 6 or so guys have actual mohawks, and a couple just went blue black, NIce and easy 124 if you want to join them! lol Back in my younger years i had very long blue black hair with the same colour red stipe in it. I has to show a couple of them pictures before they would believe me though. lol So.....been there, done that. They were trying to get me to go back to it, but....I don't think so. :clown:

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
03-27-2006, 05:32 PM
You mean you don't have one? All the cool people do! :p
Not when I'm only 11! :laugh: :karate:

GF71
03-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Not when I'm only 11! :laugh: :karate:

THen you especially need to have one. You will NOT be cool at all, unitl you get one. :D

Swando
03-27-2006, 06:16 PM
If I wanted a Mohawk I'd have to borrow some hair!!

Gilbert_Brule_Fan
03-27-2006, 08:07 PM
THen you especially need to have one. You will NOT be cool at all, unitl you get one. :D

Nah, I hated long hair......and Mohawks look funnY! :groovy:

GF71
03-27-2006, 08:20 PM
None of them have long hair, beside you got it all wrong. The Neon Red stripes are COOOOOOOOOOOOL looking. Especially when you are not on the team! haha Did you read that Tim? lol NO NO NO ;)