PDA

View Full Version : Great to be back in Cranbrook

fightstrap50
03-28-2006, 06:28 PM
After a weekend in Kelowna I'm glad to be back in the small and slow paced city I have grown to love. I am really looking forward to tonights game back in the Rec-Plex against the Rockets and hope our guys can come out hard once again and really take it to the Rockets on home ice for two huge games. I also hope we get some competent officials who will call the game the way it should be, and that is just an even game both ways. This is playoff hockey refs so let these guys go at it out there.

The ICE fought hard over the weekend but couldn't manage to stay out of the box for anything they did out there. so that made it a crying shame to watch. We all know they are not a dirty team but win through hard work and physical play. :thumb:

Get the shots off ICE and protec your own end in the meantime and success will follow the efforts you put out. We belive in you guys and just know you can take the Rockets on any day. You have proved it the last few meetings so just go out there and give it your best and make us lucky ICE fans proud!

I believe.... :clap:

GO ICE GO!!!

Rammer
03-28-2006, 10:33 PM
Missed most of this game, but caught the last period. :groovy:

Dakers sounded like he saved the game in the end, with some big...no huge stops and a great glove save. The best part is that Kelowna has to now be thinking about Dakers and will be trying to simiplify their game and the type of shots while driving to the net. Tomorrow night is now the game that the Ice have to focus on, as knocking off the WHL Champs isn't ever easy and a 3 - 1 lead may give enough of a cushion to afford the wrath that they will bring.