PDA

View Full Version : Gutsy effort by Hawks

bruinsfan9
03-29-2006, 12:11 AM
After going down 1-0 in the third, I thought the Hawks responded with one of the best efforts I've seen all season. In the past they would have folded, but I think think this was a good indication that there is some heart in this team. Mucha again was outstanding and Frazee was giving Seattle fits with his intensity. Good future for the Hawks with these two. Also I thought Stan Balan really stepped up tonight, not to forget Woolger with his two goals. Portland rolled three solid lines and everyone played hard. The defense really stepped up also especially considering they played without Funk. I really thought Thunderchild and Gordichuck were solid - as was Sauer as always. Game 4 Friday in Portland should be another nailbiter. Go Hawks!!

Rsthelen
03-30-2006, 01:48 AM
After going down 1-0 in the third, I thought the Hawks responded with one of the best efforts I've seen all season. In the past they would have folded, but I think think this was a good indication that there is some heart in this team. Mucha again was outstanding and Frazee was giving Seattle fits with his intensity. Good future for the Hawks with these two. Also I thought Stan Balan really stepped up tonight, not to forget Woolger with his two goals. Portland rolled three solid lines and everyone played hard. The defense really stepped up also especially considering they played without Funk. I really thought Thunderchild and Gordichuck were solid - as was Sauer as always. Game 4 Friday in Portland should be another nailbiter. Go Hawks!!

WOW, rose colored glasses if I ever saw them .....too bad the crowd wasnt into the game at all .... :D

BONGHIT1
03-30-2006, 10:20 AM
WOW, rose colored glasses if I ever saw them .....too bad the crowd wasnt into the game at all .... :D

NO SH*T SOME EVEN LEFT BEFORE ANY OF THE GOALS WERE SCORED :spineyes:

nelson951
03-31-2006, 01:10 AM
I'll be there tomorrow. Go TBIRDS. Hopefully Gibbons back