PDA

View Full Version : Hitmen earned their loss tonight

peatfan
03-29-2006, 05:13 AM
Started slow, played good then sat and watch the Hurricanes dominate the game. Your team sure came out flying in the second and deserved the win. Really impressed again with Wright. Fifth time I've watched him this year & every game he looked so calm back there. You have some outstanding 16 yr old on your team with Wright, LeClair, King and Boychuk. (although tonight the last two were quiet). The ref wasn't good as usual but they didn't affect the outcome. Only bad thing was two cheap spear at the end, first Farmana gave Pettersson and the Riege speared McMillan. NO need to spear anyone in the groin. Other than that Canes played a good, disciplned game and earned the win. Hopefully the Hitmen come to play on Thursday. If not it will be a repeat of last year only with the team changing places.

Caner
03-29-2006, 02:08 PM
Wright is an 88 born player, so he's not a 16 year old.
16's in the lineup are: Leclerc, King, Kerr, Boychuck, Reige, Bancks.

peatfan
03-29-2006, 08:39 PM
I'm still impressed by Wright. Never seen much of Bancks & Reige play. Kerr looks like a good one. :thumb:

Tiger Trauma
03-30-2006, 03:29 AM
The calgary sun pretty much blamed the last loss on pogge. I saw some highlights and you couldn't blame him for everygoal.

It was also mentioned that he was ditching his new equipment and putting the old stuff back on for next game.

Canes must be playing good hockey right now.......We wouldn't mind facin ya in round 2....hahahaha.

I'm sure tomorow night the Hitmen will come out flying. Good Luck to both teams

loudi94
03-30-2006, 11:00 AM
Canes must be playing good hockey right now.......We wouldn't mind facin ya in round 2....hahahaha.

No thanks. Most obnoxious fans I've ever come across. ;)

Caner
03-30-2006, 11:12 AM
Got to agree, Wright looks like the real deal. For only 17 he's playing well. Lethbridge has to be the youngest team in the CHL. 10 players 17 and under.

Buff
03-30-2006, 09:06 PM
The Canes sure are a bunch of young fellers. I like what Stasiuk has done to the team. He built a team that will be mighty impressive in a couple of years, and still compete hard every night. They may not be the best in the dub, but they play hard and can be a big pain in the derrier for any team... except Medicine Hat, or so it seems.

nivek_wahs
03-31-2006, 01:46 AM
Got to agree, Wright looks like the real deal. For only 17 he's playing well. Lethbridge has to be the youngest team in the CHL. 10 players 17 and under.

FYI: The Pats had 11 players classed as 17 years old or younger this year that played more than 25 games and are still with the club... Craig Schira, Jason MacDonald, Justin Bernhardt, Ryan McDonald, Ian Duval, Brett Leffler, Levi Lind, Nick Ross, Linden Rowat, Matt MacDermott & Logan Pyett. That's not including the 4 call-ups Colten Teubert, Spencer Fraipont, Derek Hulak & Matt Delahey that have been called up and are currently with the club.