PDA

View Full Version : Game 4 in Cranbrook tonight, ICE vs Rockets.

fightstrap50
03-29-2006, 07:15 PM
does it get any better than playoff hockey? Nope. What an entertaining game last night at the Rec-Plex with the ICE coming out on top in a 4-3 win.
Hopefully we get as good of refing tonight as we had last night with Rob Matsuoka in the house. For the most part he let them play which is the way the playoffs should be IMO.

If the ICE can come out tonight ready for action and want it bad enough I'm sure they can come together and steal another on home ice. They shot, they Blocked shots, they skated hard and never gave up one bit. Thats all anyone can ask for. We know you guys have it in you to beat these Rockets ICE so take it to them hard and make us lucky ICE fans dance and scream aloud with another hard fought win like last night. Way to play guys, keep it going ICE. You guys really do have what it takes out there when you play so well as a team. Great show. :thumb:

We Believe....

GO ICE GO!!!

Rammer
03-29-2006, 10:04 PM
Maxwell scores the 4th Kootenay Ice goal tonight, but still lots of time left with a 4 - 3 game. Ice now need to win this game, losing a game that you have control of would be difficult to overcome.

Cracknell seems to be dominating the game, short handed, even strength, and on the power play. He is on a mission to make this a shorter series than I expected. :karate:

Rammer
03-29-2006, 10:08 PM
Maxwell scores the 4th Kootenay Ice goal tonight, but still lots of time left with a 4 - 3 game. Ice now need to win this game, losing a game that you have control of would be difficult to overcome.

Cracknell seems to be dominating the game, short handed, even strength, and on the power play. He is on a mission to make this a shorter series than I expected. :karate:

4 - 4, Rockets tie the game up, they continue to come back each time the Ice get ahead. They were down 2 - 0, 3 - 2 and 4 - 3 tieing the game each time. The best thing though, is the Ice are scoring, and the Rockets giving up chances, making me like the Ice chances in this one.

Rammer
03-29-2006, 10:18 PM
Uh oh, Keller scores on a long shot, not like Dakers to let it in. The Rockets are ahead with a 5 - 4 lead, and just over 4 minutes to go.