PDA

View Full Version : Seal The Series

Blades9ine
03-29-2006, 10:59 PM
Will the Blades win on Friday?

nivek_wahs
03-30-2006, 01:10 AM
I hope the Pats can "pull up their socks" and come home with a win and at least make a series out of it.

If they don't :( ... props to the Blades for outskating, outworking and outhustling the Pats for much of the series. I'm looking forward to attending game 5.

mat01800
03-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Blades in 5 like I said before :thumb:

Fight Guy
03-30-2006, 03:28 PM
I may be at game 5 by the looks of it now. I hope the Pats can play 60 minutes tommorow night. If they do that, they should have no problem winning.

Billy Blade
03-30-2006, 10:11 PM
It could go either way but I expect Mooner to have the boys ready to play from the drop of the puck. 100% effort will be put out by the Blades tomorrow night, anything less will be completely inexcusable by the coaching staff. Regina will need to come with their best effort if they want the series to continue, but it is still far from over. Should be a good one, I'll be there again with my new "lucky" jersey. :)

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-31-2006, 12:23 AM
Yes tommorow is probably the most important game of the entire series, hopefully a large,and loud crowd will be at the CUC, and will be in for a really good game) I would think and hope that the crowd will be the 7th man for the Blades again as the crowd in Regina was too( I was at Game # 3 and the crowd was loud,added a boost to the Pats for sure, I was stuck all by myself surrounded by Pats fans,but still cheered my loudest.)

I am looking forward to the game tommorow as myself and Blades 4 Life will be at the game again(as we were at all the playoff home games, I will be wearing my home jersey(hopefully the luck continues :thumb: )

Blades9ine
03-31-2006, 02:27 PM
The Blades should win tonight. They haven't lost in 14 regulation games, and still running. If they do lose, hopefully it's not in the first 60 minutes. This series could have gone either way. The only strive toward the end of the season was to get the home ice advantage and maybe it worked out best for the Blades. The only difference in standings were only 3 points. Saskatoon vs. Regina and Kelowna vs. Kootaney are probably the most exciting First Round Series in the playoffs so far.