PDA

View Full Version : Tigers Sweep Bronco's

Tiger Trauma
03-30-2006, 03:18 AM
MEDICINE HAT, AB - Derek Dorsett's second goal of the game came at the 9:51 mark of overtime as the Medicine Hat Tigers downed the Broncos in Swift Current 3-2 to advance to round two of the WHL playoffs with a 4-game sweep.

David Schlemko scored the other goal for the Tigers who will now enjoy a lengthy break in preparation for round two. Roman Psurny and Brett Robertson each recorded a pair of assists, while David Schlemko and Derek Dorsett added singles.

Daniel Rakos and Luke Hunter replied for the Broncos in a losing cause.

Matt Keetley turned in another solid performance in the Tigers goal kicking out 29 of 31 shots. Kyle Moir stopped 43 of 46 for the Broncos.

The Tigers will now play the waiting game, not yet knowing who they'll face in the Eastern Conference Semi-final slated for next week.............................................. ........................

Well it looked like Moir was on top form.....i thought this was gonna be the game he stole for the broncs.

Sounded like the bronco's played really hard tonight, as the tigers needed a goal from beind the net? to tie up the game.

Good luck to Desloges, Hunter, and Tidball, in the future
I guess alot of you bronco poster's won't be gettin those haircuts then eh? :clap:
hahaha...Good Luck next season :wave:

Redwic
03-30-2006, 10:16 AM
That's what I consider total domination! Good luck in the next round!

Tiger Trauma
03-31-2006, 10:26 PM
It was an impressive victory! Our goaltending played well, and our powerplay was awesome.

I hope this week layoff won't make our boys rusty for the next series. I'm sure they will be ready to go though.
Willie is a great coach!