PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania predictions

Triton
03-30-2006, 09:46 AM
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Triple H
Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio
Mr. McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels (No Holds Barred Match)
Undertaker vs. Mark Henry (Casket Match)
Edge vs. Mick Foley (Hardcore Match)
United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. JBL
Tag Team Champions Kane & Big Show vs.Chris Masters & Carlito
Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James
Boogeyman vs. Booker T & Sharmell
Torrie Wilson vs. Candice Michelle
Money in the bank ladder match(Finlay vs Flair vs Hardy vs Lashley vs Benjamin vs Rob Van Dam)

RDRebelsfan
03-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Torrie Wilson vs. Candice MichelleWho cares?
Money in the bank ladder match(Finlay vs Flair vs Hardy vs Lashley vs Benjamin vs Rob Van Dam)

Hatguy
03-30-2006, 10:02 PM
How can you not choose Mic Foley or Mankind, Cactus Jack or Dude Love as I know him? I'm not a fan of the WWE anymore, but do you remember Mr. Socko? That was great. He's the king of hardcore.

RDRebelsfan
03-30-2006, 10:14 PM
How can you not choose Mic Foley or Mankind, Cactus Jack or Dude Love as I know him? I'm not a fan of the WWE anymore, but do you remember Mr. Socko? That was great. He's the king of hardcore.

simple because Foley isn't a full time wrestler, he's the guy they use to put over younger talent now.

IE: randy orton

Edge will win, it's a given.

nivek_wahs
03-31-2006, 02:40 AM
My pick: John Cena (will retain the belt until Summerslam, I'm sure the sledgehammer will be involved somewhere along the line as well as the ref getting knocked "unconscious")

My pick: Kurt Angle (just because he the only gold medalist in WWE history, or something like that)

Mr. McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels (No Holds Barred Match)My pick: Shawn Michaels (not a fan of HBK but I think he will pull out the victory... maybe Marty Janetty will be involved? I know all the stuff that has/is going on but hey you never know... and the Spirit Squad has already done their dirty work)

My pick: Undertaker (13-0 at WM... I don't think his streak will end like that to who used to be called Sexual Chocolate and his love interest was Mae Young :laugh: ... at least I hope not)

My pick: Edge (I hate to say this but Mick you are just not the same as you were back a few years ago... I hope Cactus Jack pulls it out tho)

My pick: Chris Benoit (even tho JBL is a "wrestling god," I think the crippler crossface is just too much for JBL to handle)

My pick: Show & Kane (even though they probably will get screwed out of the titles... I'm still picking them to win)

My pick: Mickie James (They need to get a different champion in there for a bit to see how the crowds react... James' crazy character would be something way different)

My pick: Boogeyman (His character still puzzles me... I used to like Booker but when they brought in Sharmell... I am now against Booker all the way... Go Boogeyman :laugh: )

Does it matter? :clap:

My pick: Flair (Too hard to call... what business do Finlay, Lashley or Flair have in this match? Or really Benjamin too? RVD and Hardy are the 2 most worthy ones to be in a Ladder match... but I don't see any of them being a Champion other than RVD or maybe Lashley...maybe Flair will will win and cash it in at Summerslam for one last hurrah?)

The WWE has become rather unpredictable in recent months. A few years ago I could almost predict what was going to be said. But now... everything has changed except for Triple H's haircut. But that's my thoughts.

Toswammi
04-01-2006, 01:26 PM
OK first off to say i follow this is an overstatement. I have watched like parts of 3 shows in the last 4 months. But anyhow i used to watch a lot so i feel i might as well guess.
Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio (Eddie tribute follows)
Undertaker vs. Mark Henry (Casket Match) (he doesnt lose at mania)

Triton
04-03-2006, 08:40 AM
The results

Rey Mysterio def. Kurt Angle and Randy Orton (new World Heavyweight Champion)

WWE Champion John Cena def. Triple H

Shawn Michaels def. Mr. McMahon (No Holds Barred Match)

Edge def. Mick Foley (Hardcore Match)

RVD wins Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Undertaker def. Mark Henry (Casket Match)

JBL def. Chris Benoit (new United States Champion)

World Tag Team Champions Kane & Big Show def. Chris Masters & Carlito

Mickie James def. Trish Stratus (new Women's Champion)

Boogeyman def. Booker T & Sharmell

Torrie Wilson def. Candice Michelle (Playboy Pillow Fight)

Triton
04-03-2006, 08:47 AM
Horseman-7/11=63%
Nivek Wahs-7/11=63%
RDRebelsfan-6/11=54%
Canadian eh-6/11=54%

Hatguy
04-03-2006, 06:20 PM
No!!! Not Mick Foley.

Toswammi
04-04-2006, 12:25 AM
Yaaaa I win :clap: :)

The_Vulk
04-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Personally, I was more interested in the Hall of Fame induction cerimonies than the Rassling matches of WrestleMania.

Which also tells you how the current 'sports entertainment' sucks. Too much hype and build-up/story-arcs, and not enought actually wrestling.