PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to win Game 5

Warrior Fan
03-31-2006, 02:20 PM
It looked to me that the Warriors played a terrible first period even though we still managed to get some chances it still didn't seem like our confident selves.

As the game went along the crowd got a little restless with the officiating and Day and Reaves both started to get frustrated as they were called for their aggressive play. I saw the Warriors start to come out of their shell early in the 2nd period and thought we started to break out of the zone with nice quick little passes and looked more like an organized unit and playing like the team we are used to seeing play at the CC.

I think if the Warriors can carry the momentum they have now going into game 5 back home in the Jaw they could take the game to a new level. I am looking forward to game 5.... expecting a huge battle with increased security not like that will help at all. I don't forsee anything happening like last game. I expect that the Warrior fans will react to the way the players acted after the game and the fans and it will be a civil and enjoyable game like it always is.

If Wray Herman and Gillen can get back together we will be okay. Lines just got back to normal. Once they get things going look out.

Here is hoping for a great game and a series win in 6 games for the Warriors.

agent
03-31-2006, 04:04 PM
To help predict the outcome of game 5 someone do the math.
-What are the total shots on goal per team over the first 4 games?
-What are the total goals for and against for each team in first 4 games?

This should help us out :thumb:

Hatguy
03-31-2006, 05:47 PM
Moose Jaw Warriors. Score 5-2.

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
04-01-2006, 10:37 AM
2-1 brandon i hope

agent
04-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Over past 5 meetings - average shots per game MJ 37.6 - BN 22.8
- average goals per game MJ 3 - BN 1.8

With the advantage of being on home ice in the Sea of Red

If the Warriors score first 3-1 Warriors :clap: :bounce:

If Brandon scores first 2-1 Warriors :frog: :bounce:

agent
04-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Dictionary meaning - tr.v. bi-ased, or bi-assed bi-as-ing,or bi-as-sing bi-as-es or bi-as-ses

1. To influence in a particular,typically unfair direction;prejudice.
2. To apply a small voltage to(a grid).

Soo using factual information to make an estimation or assumption is unfair and prejudice in your opinion, would that be right? :spineyes:

Hatguy
04-01-2006, 11:53 PM
What you did just now could be considered bias because you're a fan of the Warriors and we all know that no true Warrior fan would say Brandon will win tommorrow. But you did take the facts into acount. But you must know that either team break out in a single game, so facts mean nothing. Moose Jaw is the type of team that once they get the ball rolling they like to score a lot. So if Brandon shuts us down like game 2 or 3 we could be in for a long night.