PDA

View Full Version : Game 5......FEEL THE CHILL!!

fightstrap50
03-31-2006, 07:15 PM
With the ICE and Rockets tied at two games each, the ICE have shwon that they mean buisness when it comes to their playoff run. The guys have won a couple in Kelowna lately and have proven to themselves that the Rockets are anything but unbeatable if they play the way they can and have been.

Its a great series so far and I hope the guys can play the whole 60 minutes tonight and work another win out in K-town. It'll take hard work both ways and they are prepared to play that way as they have shown.
]
Get the shots through on Yeomans ICE, and really take the body to the Rockets tonight and make them fold! Come home up 3 games to 2 and finish them on home ice :groovy:
How awesome would that be all you ICE fans out there?
That would be stellar for the guys on a course for a great post season run.

We know they got what it takes, they know they got what it takes, and the Rockets know they have what it takes as this has been no easy series against the boys in blue, black and white!!

We believe ICE......

GO ICE GO!!!

Rammer
03-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Love the enthusiasm fightstrap50, if the Ice bring half of it, they will be on the right track. Tough loss on Wednesday, now they have to show what they are made of, time to show up or bow out.

fightstrap50
03-31-2006, 10:27 PM
And were right back in it on the board anyways. The ICE seem to be out playing the Rockets at times and are backing off. Thats what we need to keep doing and the goals will come. They are playing pretty well but two lucky goals and we need an awesome 3rd period rush to tie it up and go for it. :thumb: Keep us in it Dakers :groovy: you're playing great.

Give'er all ICE tale out them pesky Rockets down there.

Lets cheer them on at home guys! way to go ICE!!

GO ICE GO!!!

dondo
04-01-2006, 02:08 PM
hey just beat each other up guys, we'll be waiting ;) :D

actually sounds like some great hockey going both ways, a battle of two very evenly matched teams. First game to double OT, and the Ice are managing some wins in Prospera which is tough to do .. I know ..

i predicted this series would go to seven games and i don't think I'll be wrong

great series to both of your teams ... its all about great hockey

tender
04-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Tough loss last night for the boys , they played well out manning Kelowna for the better part of the game just no puck luck and a few to many off the posts . I hope this hasnt brought the boys down in confidence , in fact if anything I hope this incourages them to want this even more and they come out Sunday night with guns a blazing and kick Kelownas ever lovin BUTTS!! and then finish them off back in Rocketville . You can do it ICE WE BELIEVE !! GO ICE GO !!!! :thumb: