PDA

View Full Version : Wall status

nelson951
04-01-2006, 05:09 AM
Any word on how Mike Wall is doing?

I noticed he's down in the ECHL and now the Dux have signed another goalie:

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks dipped into the U.S. college system for their latest signing.

TSN has learned the Ducks have signed highly coveted Cornell University goalie and Hobey Baker finalist David McKee.

In 35 games this year, McKee has 22 wins with a 2.08 GAA and a.910 save percentage with three shutouts.

McKee was sought after by four other teams. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Kristi
04-02-2006, 10:04 AM
Any word on how Mike Wall is doing?

I noticed he's down in the ECHL and now the Dux have signed another goalie:

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks dipped into the U.S. college system for their latest signing.

TSN has learned the Ducks have signed highly coveted Cornell University goalie and Hobey Baker finalist David McKee.

In 35 games this year, McKee has 22 wins with a 2.08 GAA and a.910 save percentage with three shutouts.

McKee was sought after by four other teams. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Michael is doing well. (He was runner up for goalie of the week last week in the ECHL) He has been down in Augusta since Christmas and been recalled to Portland a few times during that time. Some weeks I think he has to read the transactions to know what city he's in!

I have talked to him and he really likes Augusta, said the guys are great and he is having so much fun. I think he definately has the right attitude about things!

Anaheim had only two goalies under contract at the beginning of the season so they obviously have to sign more guys to play on thier farm teams. Just will make it more competitive for them all in the fall at camp to earn the spots.

nelson951
04-02-2006, 10:38 AM
While Wall was good, Irving has better stats under the new rules, impressive